Steve Jobs Claimed He Had "Cracked" Integrated Television Set

2»

Comments

• GrandMasterFlash
    GrandMasterFlash Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This happens in the computer industry because intel chips for example increase if not double speeds very quickly. No one is forcing anyone to buy the new stuff but happens is that the software being created for the current stuff gets outdated in the old devices. End result: your device becomes slow. Besides, it's an age old thing; people want new stuff. You would want new stuff.
  • KushSmoka420
    KushSmoka420 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    HaHa, they should. No different then them suing samsung for a rectanle slim smart phone.
  • KushSmoka420
    KushSmoka420 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Sorry but apple will never compete in the tv market. for tv's its all about the hardware, because no onboard software will ever match that of stand alone devices. A tv is a DISPLAY pure and simple. and Ironically Samsung is arguably the best maker of tv's in the game, and they have decades of experience over apple and most other companies. I am not a fanboy but i love samsung tv/monitors for one reason they look (picture quality) like eye candy. and the minute that another company has a better looking set, i'll switch...... would like to see a Mitsubishi laservu set.
  • Luke
    Luke Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    Leave my dad alone, before i have to open a can of jedi on your ass