4G LTE iPhone Coming In 2012?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
image4G LTE iPhone Coming In 2012?

Along with widespread expectations of a redesign, industry sources speaking to DigiTimes believe that Apple would finally release a 4G capable long term evolution (LTE) iPhone next year.

The report goes onto say that the number of networks offering 4G services would rise from a mere 35 to 100 by the end of 2012, with Sprint expected to rollout LTE services in the middle of 2012.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    Colors light sounds good tonite
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    Coors not colors damn iPhones
  • Writing For Profit
    Writing For Profit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    I honestly don't think we'll see a LTE iphone in 2012, but I really hope we do see one. I was fine with att 3g up until recently, which is really shitty now compared to what I had before the 4s launch.
  • Boom
    Boom Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    This site publishes nothing but rumor garbage. iPhone hacks. More like iPhone garbage.
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    i honestly think that if this site dosent GET RID of the add that takes up the whole screen at launch that ill start getting my iphone news from other sites that are more respectful of the visitors. this was my only site for jb and iphone news but it FUCKING BLOWS now that im bombarded with OBTRUSIVE adds. i dont see why the level of obnoxiousness that i must endure from adds on here to be soooo fucking intense.
  • devol
    via Wordpress
    i actually spent about 2 min wondering if this NOVA add up here was this site being HACKED...get your **** together iphone hacks.
  • Kip Anderson
    Kip Anderson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    My comment is that the ads at the top of this site are becoming so obnoxious, I am looking for another site for my Apple news. Anyone got a suggestion?
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Hey Kip, regarding the ad on the top of the logo, it seems to be a bug that is affecting few readers and we're actively investigating the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.Would it be possible for you to clear the cache and check if you are still seeing the issue? Also if you can let us know which browser and OS you are using then it would help as well.Sorry again for the trouble.
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    What a bunch of spoiled whining babies if you don't like the ads then pay for the up keep of the site if you don't want to do that (probably cause you can't pry a quarter out of your tight ass ) then shut the hell up and do what everyone else does and click on the little x in the corner of the first ad or ignore them.... Waaaaaahhh my iPhone is slow or has ads waaaaaahhhh
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    I don't get that add anymore when I'm on an iPhone. On the computer it does or I guess the desktop version but the mobile version is good. No add.
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    Agreed, Bob.Also don't ask where you can find iphone news...there is that things "Google" type in the search bar and poof, you'll have your answer in the time it took you to write those dumb replies asking us here.
  • devol
    via Wordpress
    Acually you ****, I donate to all the jb apps I have ever installed if this site was more respectful of its readers or if it provided a real service other than being a portal for news from a bunch of sources I might donate to this site as well. My comment stems from me using this site for news for the lays 4 years almost and since then it's just gone down hill. I tried to send my concern to iPhonehacks but couldn't find any way to contact them so I posted here. Don't be such an asshole.
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Hey Devol,Are you still seeing the issue with the ad above the logo? It seems to be a bug that was affecting some readers and we've fixed it.Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
  • Lokys Kasparas
    Lokys Kasparas Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Fallow the history people !iPhone > iPhone 3G > iPhone 3Gs > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4s. By this scheme you can see that next iphone will be iPhone 5 !
  • Pow!
    Pow! Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    You guys need to relax with the iphone rumors... 4S just dropped... it going to be at least another 10-12 months for the next iphone... focus on jailbreak app news and real iphone news instead of rumors... are you guys that desperate for traffic to your site?
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Hey Pow! You can always skip the article if you're not interested.How about taking time out and commenting on articles about jailbreak apps first before asking us to focus on jailbreak app and iphone news (which in our opinion we do)?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Everyone knows that, when is the question? Sep 2012?
  • 4GLTE Phones
    4GLTE Phones Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Is 4G LTE speed that much faster than 4G or even that much faster than 3G?