iJailbreak's Graphical UI makes it the easiest method to Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 1.1.3

2»

Comments

• Jonny Cakes
    Jonny Cakes Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

This thing was ridiculously easy.I updated my iphone to the itunes firmware 1.1.3. Then I downloaded the ziphone GUI program to my computer. Turned off my iphone and held the home button while plugging in the usb cable and continued to hold it until it showed a picture saying to basically connect to itunes. Then I opened the ziphone GUI and checked activate and jailbreak and hit start. IT WAS MAGICAL!

• Alexlks8
    Alexlks8 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

dizzy, I try to download ziphone but fail. can you email me a copy ?

• Alexlks8
    Alexlks8 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sorry Jonny Cakes, I'm asking you wherether you can email me the full set of ziphone ? I try to download but fail. my email alexlks8@gmail.com Thanks.

• Christine
    Christine Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I have a jailbroken/unlocked iphone all compliments of Ziphone jailbreak 1.1.3. Been using it for sometime but i downloaded some apps today and it required me to restart my iphone now its stuck on the apple sign with a revolving wheel thing, when plugged into my computer it vibrates intermittenly...HELP, what the hell have i done?

• Paresh
    Paresh Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Daniel,

I also used ZiPhone to unlock 1.1.3 and it is working fine except youtube not working. Can you guide me to the fix?

Thanks
    Paresh

• Simba
    Simba Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Alejoneira91,

I have unlocked iPhone 1.1.3 and it is working fine. Only problem is that YouTube is not working. Can you help with the fix?

Thanks