More Than One-Tenth Of The Mobile Phone Users In The U.S. Are Using An iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Than One-Tenth Of The Mobile Phone Users In The U.S. Are Using An iPhone

comScore's latest report has revealed that Apple had surpassed 10% share in the US mobile phone market in the last quarter, which means one in every ten mobile phone users in the US are using an iPhone now.

comScore took a look at the three month period ending in September. Apple's OEM market share has gone up to 10.2% from 8.9% at the end of June.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ugen
    Ugen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Mistakely i removed cydia app. from my ipod touch ....some cracked application doesnot work ...how can i get cydia back again???????????????
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Still alot less considering the vast availability.
  • Writing For Profit
    Writing For Profit Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    I don't buy into these polls. It all just depends on where they took place.In the east bay / bay area in general, I'm seeing 8 iphones out of 10. In college in general, I'm seeing about 5 out of 10. Among my friends, it's 4 out of 10. In my tech related classes, it's 3 out of 10 and it's usually the android guys who are very vocal and bragging about their phones during class time, but when it comes to problem solving time, I find them to be newbs and clueless. At the gym, at the lake, and at other places of workout, I'm seeing 9 iphones out of 10 while sometimes I'm seeing 100% iphones or ipods. It's not unusual to go a few days without seeing anything other than apple products when I'm working out.Unless carriers release actual subscription information, I take these figures as a grain of salt. I'd much rather they focus on improving connection and data capacity than worry about which platform has more market share.
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    These polls are base on people who buy their phones at the phone store. They don't count the people who buy their iPhone an other phone through private seller.
  • Harry
    Harry Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    Anyway you slice it Google is taking the biggest piece of cake. I use to use iOS, now I am a happy Android user. :D
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    Then why are you on iphonehack?
  • anakin
    anakin Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    What? One can't be curious and read both android and iphone news? It's called 'getting informed on the latest technologies'.