iPhone Tips & Tricks: Home Screen Tricks

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Tips & Tricks: Home Screen Tricks

I came across a couple of simple home screen tricks from Tuaw readers which I am sure you will love. iPhone firmware v1.1.3 makes it possible to rearrange the icons on your Home screen, also swap the icons in and out of the Dock and add an additional eight Home...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mick
    Mick Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

You can also switch pages by pressing your finger on the bottom right or left hand corner of the screen just above the icons on the metal grill.

• Kush
    Kush Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Iphone 1.1.2 OTB Software unlock successful
    Its George Hotz again
    http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/

• Fingers
    Fingers Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

UNLOCK FOR 1.1.2???? HOW DOES IT WORK? MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSS!

• varun
    varun Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I have a trick i'd like to share with you guys. I was able to find this out because i'm completely obsessed with this phone. Sounds sad? I don't know if this is really helpful but there is another way to delete messages in your mail box.

Click on the message you want to delete and without lifting your finger off the screen (after it has highlighted itself) drag your finger to the right (right through the message, sorta like putting a strike through it) and when you do this a delete icon appears. Press to delete. Try and let me know if it works.

• Hackz R Us
    Hackz R Us Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

That is an old trick Mr.Varun..you can even slide to the left and it would show the delete sign.But thanks for the tips otherwise.

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

Yeah so being able to delete e-mail, text message conversations, etc... by "dragging your finger to the right (right through the message, sorta like putting a strike through it) and when you do this a delete icon appears" was one of the features they told us about in the pre-iphone release videos, that is in no way a hack or a special find!

• sandhya nair
    sandhya nair Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have an unlocked iphone version 1.1.2.
    my installer icon has disappeared from home screen since i added 2 applications.
    I guess it got replaced by the new icons.
    How do i get my installer icon back????????

• Tiger
    Tiger Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

So Fingers comes up with a useful tip that I didn't know about but the best that nerds like Varun and Hackz R Us can do is display their nerdy credentials by criticising Fingers for repeating something that, according to them, we should all have learnt by watching every issue from the Jobs orifice. Varun, Hackz R Us - get a life! Fingers, thanks for the tip that these ungrateful no bodies could only criticise.

• manish
    manish Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

my problem is same as posted by sandhya. Any solutions?

• sonu
    sonu Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I have an unlocked iphone version 1.1.2.
    my installer icon has disappeared from home screen since i added 2 applications.
    I guess it got replaced by the new icons.
    How do i get my installer icon back????????

• ales
    ales Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

helo,
    can someone tell me where can i find x-ray apllication for Iphone?

• msnikkiuk
    msnikkiuk Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

thank fingers! delete stuff works a treat! what else u got? x