No Hacking Required: Latest version of 1Password brings Password AutoFill to iPhone's Safari Browser

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNo Hacking Required: Latest version of 1Password brings Password AutoFill to iPhone's Safari Browser

Do you use an application to help you keep track of all web passwords and for automated sign-in? If yes, chances are you currently missing it on your iPhone. Not any more as there is some good news for all you folks, the makers of 1Password have come up with...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Free iPod Touch
    Free iPod Touch Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

This is great news, I wanted something like Roboform for the iphone and now it is finally here :D

• Win Htut Lwin
    Win Htut Lwin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'm using unlocked iphone ver1.1.2(3B48b). I can't do customize the home screen layout to move the icon from home screen. It suppose to wiggle when touch and hold home screen icon. I've tried but it didn't work. Kindly reply me how to solve this problem. Thanks.

• Karthik
    Karthik Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

iam using iphone version iPhone running firmware version 1.1.3
    Serial Number:7T73756TWH8
    i installed Videotoner after i installed firmware version 1.1.1 downgraded after i installed Mixtube to download films after 2 to 3 songs downloaded totally hack mean screen showing firmware downloaded boot failure after it s shoeing same screen so how to solve i lost my At& T card aslo now what i have to do help me plzzzz