iPhone 4S Carrier Test: Verizon Most Reliable, AT&T Fastest

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Carrier Test: Verizon Most Reliable, AT&T Fastest

For the first time, users in the US have the option to choose from three wireless carriers - AT&T, Verizon and Sprint while buying iPhone 4S.

We had taken you through the pros and cons of each wireless carrier based on a number of parameters such as pricing, network reliability, speed, ability to surf while you talk etc to help you decide, which one is a better network.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Cooper
    Cooper Posts: 144
    via Wordpress
    No surprises there. BTW, whatever happened to all of those whiners who claimed the people would be leaving AT&T in droves when the iPhone went to other providers?
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    What about those idiots that said iPhone 4s isn't worth the update and its some idiots that preordered there iPhone or slept on the line overnight
  • David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress
    Well sprint just had the iphone for a month while other carriers had it for a long time period. let just see how sprint will work on this problem. If the problem persist then I guess the iphone on the other carrier is better.
  • A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
    its not a problem....sprint just has horrible 3g speeds. instead updates there 3g technology they decided to put all of there resourses into wimax. att is the last carrier to get 4g since they spent time upgrading their 3g network since its still the most used. i lived in a major city (Chicago) and never really used 4g. it was unreliable or just not available even though i was supposedly in the coverage area.
  • Korum
    Korum Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Un when are you going to do a report about ANYTHING outside the USA? A uk network speed report would be awesome? Il do one if your struggling?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Lets see what happens once T-Mobile comes on board.
  • SK
    SK Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
    AT&T may be the fastest when it works, but often enough data speed slows down to a trickle. In our office building here in central NJ, the data speed during the day slows down so much, it's barely enough stream Pandora. Sometimes I switch the phone back to EDGE, because there is nothing coming over 3G. The same in NYC, in some busy parts of the city, such as central park, you have all bars but not a single bit comes through on the data connection.So I wish AT&T would stop touting data download speeds that can only be achieved when you are the only one in a cell site, and would start upgrading the network at a pace that matches the one of the marketing department's ability to sell iPhones.
  • Dawn
    Dawn Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    I don't understand why they continue comparing a GSM network with CDMA. It's an entirely different system. Verizon is the best while travelling? Hmm- should have stated that CDMA is costly when travelling overseas.