More Evidence Suggests Apple May Launch A Siri-Enabled Television

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMore Evidence Suggests Apple May Launch A Siri-Enabled Television

Ever since an excerpt from Steve Jobs biography revealed that he felt that he had finally cracked integrated Television sets, the chatter about Apple possibly releasing Televisions sets has got louder.

It had led to speculation that Apple may be building a television set, which could include Siri for extensive voice control rather than the conventional remote control.

Read the full story here

Comments

• devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
  • lflasers
    lflasers Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    ill get one but then when I do version 2 will drop
  • Think realistic
    Think realistic Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Sounds great and all and I'm a fan of apple but i don't want to be saying , Channel 1 , channel 2 counting up to channel 100 If I want to see what's on all channels , when I watch TV the only body language I want to use is my eyes at tV and my fingers to do the remote clicking , call me lazy but I talk enough when I don't watch tv and I hope the apple tv will come with a remote.
  • Shalashaska
    Shalashaska Posts: 55
    via Wordpress
    i totally would like to buy an apple television...but heres something to consider...rather than going in to the business of making the television...i truly believe that apple will uograde their appletv thingy to be used with all televisions...that way their prices will be a lot lower and itll be an accessorry with almost no competition
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Till Apple does not announce a TV, no matter how many evidences, wont help.
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    that would be cool but i doubt that apple would be able to fully incorporate all that they want like siri and other stuff that they will probably come out with before they drop the apple branded tv set. i would think that if they could get past that then your idea would prob be the best rout as well.
  • Screamer
    Screamer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It wont work for me because i often go to concerts and parties so no voice for me for the next few days. I have to teach my iphone's siri in advance to some commands so she can operate my apple tv....almost A.I.