Apple To Launch Redesigned iPhone With 4-Inch Screen, Aluminium Casing In Summer Of 2012 And Slightl

2»

Comments

• Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Sorry, how will it cause fragmentation? If the resolution with DPI is the same, there wouldn't be any difference.Think computer screens/laptop screens. Televisions etc.Resolution means more than screen size. It's the DPI that affects the apps more.Look at it this way, apple hasn't had to redesign every app for the MacBooks or the Mac Pro to conform to every single resolution... They just insert a bunch of pictures in different sizes. Not hard.Also with intel bringing supported resolution to something like 4096 x 4096, I'm sure people will take advantage.Also fragmentation if your an apple fanboy that read the Steve Jobs book means, each device has different hardware specifications and developers trying to not alienate different hardware setups creating a void where the lowest can't run the title properly and the highest end devices can't be fully taken advantage of. Think of it like PC junk. Most games are not designed to take full advantage of the highest end specs and they wont run on lower end crap.
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    It doesn't suck. If your all for open source, go for nokia... lol... android is closed as closed can be in open source world...Also as a note, did you know there are viruses for Android? As well as keyloggers etc etc. Most normal users wont know or care until too late.iPhone for normal users is the king. Unquestioned.If your not changing your cpu speed, your not customizing the UI with a custom homemade ROM with acceleration and not throwing away the shitty kernels most Android phones come with and replacing with your own, then I'm sorry... Apple wins.And why is a jailbreak needed? There is only a few things I can think of... well one... the sbsettings toggle to close all running apps.And maybe winterboard etc.If it's apps, then screw you, your taking the money out of us devs pockets!
  • iKnow
    iKnow Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Why are you peop whining about this iPhone 5 rumor? You are visiting this blog, so you can read it and then after just leave a s****y comment!? If you don't what more rumors, then why go to this blog? WTF!!
  • Zain
    Zain Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    uh dude,iPhone 5 is real.....Apple want to release iPhone 5,but there is some problems with the screen size,since apps were designed for 3.5 inch screen,not 4 inch..and i heard that they want iPhone 5 is a perfect smartphone