iPhone 4S Already Second Most Popular Cameraphone On Flickr

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Already Second Most Popular Cameraphone On Flickr

It has been just over a month since Apple introduced iPhone 4S and it has already the second most popular cameraphone on Flickr, the popular image sharing site.

The fact that Apple's new iPhone 4S sports an all-new 8-megapixel camera and Apple has been selling them like hot cakes since it was launched seems to have helped it grab the #2 position.

Read the full story here

Comments

• fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    If they price it more sensibly in emerging markets, it can reach 1st quicker.
  • Justinsane
    Justinsane Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    dont know what emerging markets means but phones that start with lowercase i's are always emerging in my market. honestly i just upgrade every two years witha new contract and seem to be blessed with timing except when i had to get a 3gs off the street..200 bones is bad ass pricing ..as i emerge two bills clearly marketed 100. see what i did there?
  • Gayane
    Gayane Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Samsung is making fool of Apple fans in its new ad?! That’s hilarious! You gotta watch it!http://goo.gl/pWWde
  • Chris Wade
    Chris Wade Posts: 50
    via Wordpress
    I don't think Flickr is an accurate judge for this, you should look at sites like SmugMug.Anyone with a decent camera wouldn't use Flickr, as they will not allow you to redownload high resolution images. In addition, the last time that I looked at their TOS, they basically get the rights to use your photos anyway they want, which is not something most people will allow.
  • MacQueen
    MacQueen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Anyone with a decent camera wouldn’t use Flickr, as they will not allow you to redownload high resolution images. Really?