Apple Vs. Samsung: Apple Loses Bid To Halt Galaxy Sales In U.S.

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Vs. Samsung: Apple Loses Bid To Halt Galaxy Sales In U.S.

The plot thickens in the Apple-Samsung patent war. A U.S. judge has rejected Apple's bid to halt Samsung's sales of Galaxy tablets and smartphones.

Reuters reports that Friday's ruling by U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh turned down Apple's move for a preliminary injunction against Samsung. The bid would have prevented Samsung Electronics from selling its Galaxy-series tablets and smartphones in the U.S. on grounds of patent-infringement.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bruh
    Bruh Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Maybe Apple should spend more money on developing new, innovative products rather than filing 20+ lawsuits...
  • FU
    FU Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Apple are waiting for others to create something new, take it from them, improve it and put an "i" in the front and have all the sheep queuing up for it. Till than, filing lawsuits is a good way to stop their competitors from eating their market shares.
  • Link bids
    Link bids Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I feel that is among the such a lot important info for me. And i'm happy studying your article. But want to remark on some basic things, The website style is great, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Excellent activity, cheers
  • mcspanky
    mcspanky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    WHAT!!?!?!?!?!!? who was the first to make a smartphone on the caliber it is today!? who thought of and invented all of these new features never thought of before!!?!!?!? and who just came, stole the idea, changed it a bit for the worse and claimed they invented it? Let me answer that. Apple, Apple, and samsung.
  • Rose Mohd Sah
    Rose Mohd Sah Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Let see if Samsung can invent more innovative and interactive other than Galaxy or iPads similarities in the near future that will impress or win our heart like how Apple does.