Verizon Plans To Offer Shared Data Plans In 2012

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVerizon Plans To Offer Shared Data Plans In 2012

Fierce Wireless reports that Verizon - the largest carrier in the U.S. plans to offer shared data plans (data plans for multiple devices) to customers in 2012.

CEO Lowell McAdam revealed Verizon's plans at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference.

Fierce Wireless reports:

Read the full story here

Comments

• wes
    wes Posts: 53
    via Wordpress
    Finally, now if AT&T would follow, I have 5 phones, but I'm not paying a 150.00 a month for that type of service when I already have shared Internet for 50.00 a month at home. They have to come down dramatically. I would pay up to 60.00 per month for 5 phones shared but that's it
  • CTREV08
    CTREV08 Posts: 74
    via Wordpress
    I just swap sim cards form my thrill, and my 3 iphones when i need to use data. That is the only good thing about att is sims cards are just easier
  • Wite Boy
    Wite Boy Posts: 77
    via Wordpress
    this is NOT anything new Verizon hasnt done in the past. this was something they stopped having now they are bringing it out again. dont look at Verizon like they are a good company for the consumer.
  • J-God
    J-God Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    This just mean that as consumer we are going to pay more a month for a data plan. Its crazy how us carrier find words and ways to increase the data plan when we as consumer know that we are getting rip off for data plan. I pay for a data plan and it does not indicate how I could use the Internet. So hackers found a way to use your data plan for multiple device and now they feel that they are getting short handed. 5 Gb could only give you 5 Netflix shows and that it. It's really worth watching a movie that you already saw for 40.00 a month.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress
    I'm still NOT going to pay data for my smartphones or tablets. With all that crazy price on current data plans and text per device is outrageous!Do you use your smartphones 24/7? I found most people just call/pickup , text/reply, and or surf web on their smartphone when they're bored. Still end up using computer and WiFi most of the time.Suck it!
  • KushSmoka420
    KushSmoka420 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    NO Telecommunications company is good. and they probably never will be. I'd like to see a HUGE non profit organization gobble up all the Telecommunication real estate in this country (U.S.) and eventually the world. Then, everyone could just pay like ~150/month and get unlimited fast everything.... phone, internet, mobile, etc. One bill for data, including new kinds that have yet to come out.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    I am sure others will follow soon.