RadioShack To Offer $30 Discount On iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 From Sunday, Dec 11th Through Dec 17th

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRadioShack To Offer $30 Discount On iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 From Sunday, Dec 11th Through Dec 17th

RadioShack is planning on offering a $30 instant discount on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. We've got the details for their their trade-in program, too.

According to MacRumors, RadioShack will be offering an instant $30 discount on all models of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S from Sunday, December 11th. This will make the prices $69.99 for the iPhone 4 instead of $99.99, and $169.99/269.99/369.99 instead of the normal $199.99/299.99/399.99. The sale will go on through the 17th of December.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Name...
    Name... Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you fall for this **** you are lame !Where is the concept of the cheapest and sell as mutch if you can...i want to make provit....I rather have cancer then buy a phone for more then 1K ...
  • Ronny
    Ronny Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    will the 30$ discount work on every carrier ? or just at&t?
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    I got my iPhone 4s 16gb white for $22 total. Traded in my phone at a target mobile kiosk(owned by radio shack) for $170, got to use my 10% discount for working at target and my $18 upgrade fee was waived. So after taxes and everything the total I had to pay was $22.11. Now I'm looking back and I could have gotten it for -7.89! So they'd owe me money. Oh well $22 is a good price!
  • bryan
    bryan Posts: 57
    via Wordpress
    i assume you traded your iphone 4, rite? why didnt you just sell it on CL ? i sold my for 350, then upgraded to 4s. After tax and everything i still pocketed more than $100.
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    Brett is such a dumbass thinking he got a good deal. Next time use craigslist or eBay. iPhone 4 are going for $250 and up
  • lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress
    I seriously wish I can like this comment! Lmao!
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    My iPhone 4 was broke. Thw vibration didn't work, the phone would over heat within 5 mins of being turned on and I STILL got $170 for it when I would have to gone through more sh*t with people on eBay when they would complain about it overheating even though it was fully functional. Christan your a "dumbass" Don't start sh*t because you have issues. This is the 4th time I've probably commented on this website because there's always these people like you who have no life at all and and have selfesteem so you have to go online and start sh*t with other people. Grow up.
  • iphone4
    iphone4 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Just stopped by radio shack. They not aware of any discounts
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress
    went to radioshack today, they only give a maximum of $175 for the phone not $200... got myself a free iphone 4s without paying a penny.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    No unlocked? Looks like the iPhone has good margins for retailers.