Apple Loses Appeal, Samsung Allowed To Sell Galaxy Tab 10.1 In Australia

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Loses Appeal, Samsung Allowed To Sell Galaxy Tab 10.1 In Australia

The Apple Vs. Samsung lawsuit has come to an interesting point. Apple has lost its appeal in Australia, allowing the Galaxy Tab 10.1 to be sold.

Not too long ago, the Australian court lifted its ban on the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Then, in the US, Apple lost their bid to halt Galaxy series phones and tablets.

Now, the Australian high court has rejected Apple's appeal on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. PCMag has reported on Samsung's press release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• OGT
    OGT Posts: 230
    via Wordpress
    Right in the balls, Apple...!
  • Mykel
    Mykel Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
  • Micro
    Micro Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    Mee2 :) its interesting for me to see how it grows every day
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    I would prefer..... Better products and lower prices, insted of, a legal team earning millions of dollars and the courts having to spend time on this insted of setting innocent people free and convicting the rest.
  • aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress
    When will this war get over
  • CTREV08
    CTREV08 Posts: 74
    via Wordpress
    Wheb apple stops pissing every one in the industry off. They come up with a few ideas and think that there the sh*t. Have you noticed that sense appld started this war that there inovations have taking a back seat namely iphone 4s the biggest dissopointment in in recent tech history. Come on how can you take your leftover ipad2 cpus under clock them throw them in left over iphone 4's. Then put in a piece of software that could easly run on a 3gs let alone a 4 but monopolize it just for the 4s. And call it inovation. God stop worring that other people are doing and put the billions of dollars on comeing up with better tech i know you can do it. U amazed me with the 3g. wow me enough to jump back on board the apple band wagon with you next phone and be proud that you can make something so cool that other phone companys borrow your ideas.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    IS THE COURT SYSTEM THERE A JOKE, BAN ONE DAY, ALLOW ANOTHER, REAPPEAL AND REPEAT.