Apple Hires Jan-Michael Cart - iOS Concept Designer as an Intern

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Hires Jan-Michael Cart - iOS Concept Designer as an Intern

Jan-Michael Cart – student of Mass Media Arts at the University of Georgia who has created some impressive concept videos for Apple's iOS such as features and enhancements that will make iOS 5 even better, dynamic icons, widgets, faster app switching and more has just revealed that he is joining Apple as an intern.

In a blog post, he writes:

Read the full story here

Comments

• geekinit
    geekinit Posts: 65
    via Wordpress
    It will be interesting to see what becomes of this. I'm an iPhone developer and I just have to say CoreGraphics and CoreAnimation can do just about anything interface size, however if this guy is going to profoundly affect apps across the board (meaning app store), then he should work hand in hand with the API devs at apple. Design interfaces is one thing but implementing them with touch, multiple screen orientations, etc. is another thing entirely :)
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    Really love what he is doing. Hoping that Apple can release some of the features that he made. The best is the notification feature that is in the 1st video. Really need it when it gets too messy in the Notification Centre.
  • axe
    axe Posts: 185
    via Wordpress
    Press & hold home button for fast app switching seems not too practical if realized. Eventually will make home button wear & tear faster. It happened to many iphone 4.
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
  • Zig
    Zig Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    I really wish Comex and Peter Hajas could persuade Apple to include in iOS 5.2 the full functionality in Lockinfo. Its not as if Apple can't afford to buy it off the developer if necessary. If iOS had this, I would not need to jailbreak.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    A cool internship, how many shares is he getting ;p