iPhone Firmware 1.1.4 for Bug Fixes Released - Simpler method to Jailbreak iPhone Firmware 1.1.3 als

2»

Comments

• aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

I followed all the steps as layed out above.
    is the rootpassword definitely alpine?
    or do i have to set that somewhere?

i get this Failed message when i try to replace the installer in the Applications menu.

Couldn't connect to SSH server. Ensure IP address is correct, phone is connected to a network, and SSH is installed correctly.

got the IP address from the Wi-Fi menu

it is jail broken and has all the SSH's
    please direct me in the right direction. cheers

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey AJ,

The more detailed instructions at the link below might help you.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/03/youtube-fix.html

cheers!

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Yo Wes,

Open installer

On the bottom go to 'Sources'

At the top hit 'Edit' then 'Add' (opposite sides)

the http stuff is already there, but type the rest exactly how mikey gave it (caps doesn't matter)

Hit Add and wait for it to refresh sources

when its done, the Blaze Software folder should be in your Install Categories. All of the needed files are right there, just pick which version you want.

Ive tried this, customize works for the first time, but it seems like no changes are saved. I don't know if this eventually goes away like the random crashing when opening the app, but if it doesn't I might go back to 1.1.3 That was my favorite app!!

-TomBacho

• alfred
    alfred Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i did all correct but i keep getting this:

Couldn't connect to SSH server. Ensure IP address is correct, phone is connected to a network, and SSH is installed correctly.

any ideas please!

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

when i put in the blazeco source and refreshed it sometimes it wont work and even if it does it wont show the blaze softwares thing

• faith
    faith Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey guys, i have a problem, I just updated mi iphone to 1.1.4, and it updated just fine, but there's a problem mi carrier, which is from mexico, it's not recognized, what can I do so it can work again???