Best Buy Deal: Buy iPhone 4 32GB And Get One Free Today

Options
^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageBest Buy Deal: Buy iPhone 4 32GB And Get One Free Today

TiPb is reporting that Best Buy has a special offer for those who want an iPhone 4 today.

Buy one 32GB iPhone 4 and get one free.

The offer is available only in store with a 2-year contract. Best Buy stores are open from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm today.

The promo reads:

Buy the Apple® iPhone® 4 32GB and get one FREE. Choose from Verizon or AT&T.In store only. Stores open today 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 2-year activation required on each phone.¹

Read the full story here

Comments

• PT
    PT Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Micro
    Micro Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Not bad at all no ?
  • Ryan Grill
    Ryan Grill Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Nice way to clear your inventory
  • 
    via Wordpress
    Options
    No sprint?Guess they don't like unlimited data
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    Options
    By oneSell the other one for cash money profit
  • Timmy
    Timmy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    iPhone 4 never came out for Sprint. I'm sure you're thinking iPhone 4S.
  • iPhonehackfollwer
    via Wordpress
    Options
    You cant sell it cause you will have to sign a 2 year contract on both phones.
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    Options
    199$ iphone 40$ iphone 4verizon plan apr.100$ x24 months=2400$second iphone 4 verizon plan apr 100$x24 months=2400$------------------------------------------------------------------------4600$ plus tax+activation fees ....yep really good deal ...total rip off
  • Zvrk
    Zvrk Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Sell ?How ? I try 2 months now here in Sweden .Nobody whant buy that **** anymore .Its suck big time !Price went down trippel !!!It cost me about 700 euro this year and now I cant sell it for 400 .
  • Poor1
    Poor1 Posts: 31
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I agree with Jack! The only reasons are selling two, 2 years contracts for a already outdated phone which was inferior from the get go! If its to good to be true.......
  • Mchunu
    Mchunu Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    iPhone 4 DID come out for Sprint. However, the 32GB model was discontinued when the 4S came out so naturally all current 32GB models for iPhone 4 are only on Verizon and AT&T.
  • Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress
    Options
    how much is the early termination fee?wonder if you can flip this for profit LOL
  • Sb
    Sb Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    If you flip this for profit you can problaby come out pretty close problaby end up making 20-30.
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    Options
    early termination fee att=160 $ + 10$ for every month of your contract left.If you cancel your contract after 2 months you will pay 160$ + 22months x 10$=220$= 380$ !!!This same fess will charge verizon.Please read fine print of your contract.How people can pay that money to use iphone for 2 years ? 2600$ for iphone+apps.Sic.Im with tmobile for good after i blindly believe in apple and after i cut my phone bills in half.
  • Sneak
    Sneak Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Setup phones as a family plan. 2nd phone is $10 plus additional data fees. There's also family text plan. I pay $125 for my account with 2 iPhones but I have a discount. Normal price is about $150 for 2 iPhone.
  • Sneak
    Sneak Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    iPhone 4 and 4s is not that big off a difference. Processor is slightly faster but day to say activities you can't tell the difference. The camera is better but not by much. A camera is as good as its photographer. Siri is a gimmick. Half the words you say are not correct also forget using siri in a environment with any kind of noise. iPhone 4 will continue to get the firmware updates unlike androids that get outdated in 6 months and don't get firmware updates. ICS is a joke. When ICS was announced they said all android will be running some form of ICS. ICS Is out and only google phones are getting them. Why are you guys on a iPhone site and bashing on iPhones. Go troll somewhere else.
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The bill is 58 a month for my iPhone on AT&T. So the general 100 is misleading to some.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Get one Free and pay us over 2 years ;p
  • Soki
    Soki Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Wow Jack... you sure are stupid, huh? this is to get people to enter their services, not to buy an iphone and get one free. This is a sweet deal for those entering any of the 2 services. The $4600 + tax and fees is for USING THE DAMN PHONE. Get it right and stop showing off your calculator skills.
  • Soki
    Soki Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "Poor1", find me a working service that has a better deal without a contract. Its thinking like yours that makes me facepalm all day at work. This is both great for the introductory customers and business side.NORMAL DAY: "I would like to start services with you guys. I'll take 2 iphones please." "That will be $398 + tax for the phones".SATURDAY WITH THIS DEAL: "I would like to start services with you guys. I'll take 2 iphones please." "That will be $199 + tax for the phones".How hard is it to understand this?
  • Mobile Advertising
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Not sure. I have an ATT Iphone 4, I love it....but the service is always sooo horrible, and very expensive. I also have a T Mobile account. The service is cheap and very reliable.....but no iPhone. :(
  • Pablo
    Pablo Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi friends. iam from uruguay.I need some place where I buy products APPLE , iphone 4 , ipad , etc. these products a good price and ORIGINALPlease need some contact , Iam searching but I dont find these products original.well very thanks please help me.thanks very thanks:) :) :) :) :) me email is one_store@hotmail.com
  • Moemo
    Moemo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I love the iPhones but Verizon and At&T have horrible service, therefore it's not worth it. I get better service with my little prepaid phone from Straighttalk. It cost me $30 a month no taxes or other fees. You can't beat that. Just no iPhone. It is an Android though. Yes, I do have 1000 min a month and unlimited data usage. But the next plan would be for $40 a month no taxes and other fees, for unlimited calling texting and data. I don't understand why anyone would sign a contract ever again? If it's just the phone your after than some of the above statements are true about it being a ripoff, because essentially your paying 2300 dollars for the phone and overpriced service. 150 a month just for a cell phone bill is ridiculous, combine that with a land-line costing almost the same and you have 300 a month in phone bills, that's my car payment. WTH!