Rumor: Sharp May Not Supply IGZO LCD Panels For iPad 3

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRumor: Sharp May Not Supply IGZO LCD Panels For iPad 3

Late last year, reports suggested that Apple may dump Samsung in favor of Sharp to manufacture the LCD panels for the third generation iPad or Sharp will at least be one of the companies to supply the LCD panels for iPad 3.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bada
    Bada Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I believe that I have found a temporary solution for the "Invalid Sim/No Sim Card Installed" issue on the iPhone 4S. The beta 3 of iOS 5.1 completely restored my iPhone's functionality. No drops, no "No SIM" messages.For those who are not afraid, you can install the beta firmware even if you do not have developer account with Apple. You should Google and download "iPhone4,1_5.1_9B5141a.ipsw" or go here: http://www.multiupload.com/UN5F70GHG0, and then go to iTunes, hold shift and then press Update (not Restore!) and select the downloaded firmware.After this is done your iPhone will be updated to the iOS 5.1 beta 3, iPhone will remain registered, all installed applications will remain untouched.Make sure to backup before this operation. Also, you can downgrade back to iOS 5.0.1.
  • zelahit
    zelahit Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    lets hope the resulotion will be sharp and nice for the next ipad :)
  • CJ
    CJ Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    I would like a higher res display on ipad but the one now is fine. Not sure what changes the next model could have besides that and a a6 and more ram.