Fix 1604, 1603, 1602, 1601, 1600 Error While Restoring Custom iOS 5.0.1 IPSW Firmware File Using Upd

2»

Comments

• Ameet
    Ameet Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    searched & realized that iFaith is the answer but unfortunately do not have 5.x shsh as i never upgraded to that level, thanks anyway.
  • Ameet
    via Wordpress
    i have 3gs old bootrom 4.3.3 6.15.00 JB via redsnow & interested to get onto 5.1. please note i have shsh backed up for 4.1 & 4.3.3 dumped through tiny umbrella.question is, if i make a custom ipsw of 5.1 using snowbreeze then can i restore it hoping apple will sign it & then unlock using ultrasnow? i need both jb & unlock.thanks in advance & am posting it on this comment because ireb5 failed for me too.
  • VicFreeze
    VicFreeze Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Using iFaith to stitch my SHSH to the IPSW, then restored that after iReb...did the trick for me...didn't want to go to 5.1 from 5.0.1 when thinking was forced to after 1600s over and over. Hope this helps someone.
  • Ameet
    via Wordpress
    Finally figured it out! My learning - I had used Redsnow to JB my 3GS i.e. from 3.1.3 to 4.3.3 on BB 6.15.00. When I tried upgrading to 5.x, I used Snowbreeze to make a custom ipsw but this kept giving me error 21 even though I was in pwned DFU mode with no host file entries. As an alternate, I made a custom ipsw with Redsnow [to preserve the ipad BB] & viola it loaded with no issue. I then JB it using redsn0w_win_0.9.10b6. The unlock was of course via ultrasnow as always. Seems there is a compatibility issue between red & snow; hope this helps anyone who might be in the same soup as I for the last 4 days. =)
  • ...ANONYMOUS...
    ...ANONYMOUS... Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    My iphone is having ios 4.2.1 then succesfully restored it to 4.3.3 and when i am upgrading to ios 5.0.1 its give me error plzzzzzzz help
  • ...ANONYMOUS...
    ...ANONYMOUS... Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    My iphone is having ios 4.2.1 then succesfully restored it to 4.3.3 and when i am upgrading to ios 5.0.1 its give me error plz help
  • Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    Hi there.Folks I'm really stuck with this freakin' restoration process.My Ipad2 is running on 5.0.1 and I simply intend to restore it to 5.0.1 once again, but it sure as hell doesn't work. I hit some errors such as 1602, 1600, 11 and sort of things.PLEASE HELP me whatever I do it's a six of one and half-a-dozen of the other.PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Andri
    Andri Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Thanks this helped me!I had original iPod Touch 2g 4.2.1 software on and i tried to put on whited00r 5.1, but i got error 1604 and i was stuck in the recovery mode, but thanks to iREB my iPod is working!