Report Claims iPad 3 With Retina Display Will be Thinner Than iPad 2

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageReport Claims iPad 3 With Retina Display Will be Thinner Than iPad 2

Cult of Mac reports that Apple's iPad 3 with Retina Display will be thinner than iPad 2, contrary to recent rumors.

Few days back, iLounge's Jeremy Horwitz had revealed that he had managed to get access to some leaked iPad 3 parts, which suggested that it will slightly (1mm) thicker than iPad 2.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    via Wordpress
    I don't understand how these rumors originate from CES, out of all the places. We've all seen how inaccurate case manufacturers can be, when it comes to Apple products.
  • Dipen
    Dipen Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    Yeah look at the Chinese who releases cases for the iPhone 5 what a waste
  • FeelinLukey
    FeelinLukey Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Enough with the thinner, shrink everything inside and leave room for a larger battery pack. A thinner model impressed your customers the first time they see it; Give it a longer battery life and people stay impressed for the life of the product.
  • Sneak
    Sneak Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Rumors are just bullsh*ts. Show me some leaks and I might believe that.
  • Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    Doesn't matter to me at all. To me it's a good size right now wether it be a couple mm thicker or thinner and were talking one mm. Ha.
  • Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress
    First it was thicker now it's thinner. Which one is it????????
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    Why doesn't apple focus on getting a thinner bazel.
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    Where would you place your thumbs if the bezel was thinner? it has to be the width it is to give you a place to hold it without activating multi gesture commands.As for thickness 1mm thinner, or thicker isn't a deal breaker for me. Retina display and higher resolution camera with the same or better battery life would push me to upgrade. I use my iPad2 like a scanner/copier at school, and higher resolution cameras would be better for OCR support. You use what you got to make things work in a pinch, you know?
  • Troy
    Troy Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Wow I hope they aren't paying for these analysts opinions, I mean does it take a real genius to predict the next iPad will be thinner and have a better display. I suppose they should also tell us the sun will rise in the morning and the moon will go through phases. Enough with these captain obvious stories!
  • gdogg
    gdogg Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    I tell you what the iPad 3 has to be more better then the iPad two, the screen is not enough !!!! I say have twice the battery life the iPad two has inside it and real 3D like the lg phone but better ^__^ now that's something worth buying !!!