Comments

• Drago
    Drago Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Works like a charm! Thnx!!
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    I have an Iphone 3gs with 5.01 I jailbroke it with an old version of redsnow 0.910b3 then I read about the new corona 1.05 or 5.01 ( whichever you perfer) untethered and installed it through cydia then my email app started to crash, will open for a short time to a blank screen then shut down. I uninstalled corona thinking it might fix the problem but after doing that all cydia apps crash then I downloaded redsnow 0.910b4 rejailbroke and got all cydia apps working again but still no e-mail I have tried deleteing my accounts and adding them again this still did not work. Even went ahead and installed corona again still have the same problem,everything was working until I installed corona through cydia. Short of ding a restore and jailbreaking again I think I have tried everything anyone have any Ideas?
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    Hey replying to my own problem just found out what was wrong on another thread, two other people had the same issue they had an app called any ring on their phone and when they uninstalled it mail works fine. I did this on mine and it worked have mail back now. Just thought Id post this if anyone else has the same problem. Obviously there is some conflict with any ring and corona 1.05.
  • BP
    BP Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    DO NOT INSTALL THISI was using the ibooksfix2 and ibooks worked fine. Then decided to install the corona update, which lead to ibooks not working, nor e-mail and the freezes that everyone mentioned. inevitably I'm re-installing from scratch. WARNNNNNNNNNING.
  • CD
    CD Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    F**** I wish I read this before updating!!!
  • Nina
    Nina Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    does this work for ios 5.1???if not, do any one know how to fix ibooks for 5.1when i open it it just keep saying configuration error