Redns0w 0.9.10b4: Untethered iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak Updated To Fix iBooks Issue

2»

Comments

• Robin
    Robin Posts: 39
    via Wordpress
    That happen to me on my pc so I went on my bros pc n worked good try using a diff pc hopefully that'll work if not sorry
  • Ted C
    Ted C Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thank you for all the hard work that went into this. Worked for me - 3GS on 6.15.00. Cheers!
  • noobs
    noobs Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I can confirm that everything is working great I already jailbreak 3 phones 2 of them were Verzion iPhone 4 and 1 of them is at&t no battery issues and no issues at all so what the hell is everyone talking about and I saw there was one comment that said point it to the ipsw which is wrong the new redsnow you just hit jailbreak if you have cydia already then make sure u uncheck cydia and hit jailbreak the easiest redsnow ever no more pointing to ipsw anymore unless u want your baseband to stay the same then u have to do a custom ipsw and point it to but that's for unlockers only and I had the old corona and made sure I went into cydia first click on changes and upgraded corona because there was a fix then I jailbreak over corona and no problems and **** works great and the new tweaks are great goodbye 4.3 ios5 all the way
  • noobs
    noobs Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Also they advise us to go to 5.o.1 before apple stops signing it and then it will just be harder for you to do it and once apple comes out with the new firmware then who knows how long it will take for another jailbreak so what the hell u waiting for get on it before it closes noob and there isn't any issues and all the new tweaks are on ios5 no mOre new stuff coming out for ios 4 because it's dead just restore to 5.0.1 using iTunes then download the new redsnow b4 and just hit one dam freaking button (JAILBREAK) and remember you don't need to find no dam ipsw anymore cuz the reds now doesn't need to that anymore its easier then before noob then once u jailbreak then search for corona to make unthered and remember they said to hurry up and do it because apple is gonna kill corona so why are u on 4.3 noob?
  • Tejas
    Tejas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Can anyone tell me how to install iBooks as I am not being able to install from AppStore thank you
  • Zeeshan
    Zeeshan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    i ran it on my iphone works like charm. I was previously using Redns0w 0.9.10b3. if you have like unable to mount filesystem. then first switch off your phone then put in dfu mode. And ran it.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    I got into dfu mode but it did not recognize my iPod and I got stuck in dfu mode the endThis sucks
  • Iz
    Iz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    My iphone 3gs messsup in respring / reboot loop. Before this i can fix it without connect my iphone on the computer.Now i cant use my iphone3gs in one day.How can i fix it without restore via itunes? Just now try restoring using itune. it says error 1611.Next move. Use redsn0w b4 and rejailbreak it again and let see what happened here.
  • Nico
    Nico Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Corona 5.0.1 worked flawlessly on jailbroken iPhone 3GS and iPad 1, thanx guys!
  • Naveen
    Naveen Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Worked like a charm…!! Waiting for Ultrasn0w next version to unlock my 3GS firmware 05.16.02. Thanks a looooooooooooot Dev Team for your hardwork…!!!
  • Thenip
    Thenip Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    I'm done with this site. The advertisement is getting outta control!!!!