Apple Aims to Reinvent Curriculum With iTunes U App; Now Available For Free in The App Store

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Aims to Reinvent Curriculum With iTunes U App; Now Available For Free in The App Store

Apple held the special media event earlier today with the aim to reinvent two things. #1 - Textbooks and #2 - Curriculum.

Apple released iBooks 2 and iBooks Author to reinvent textbooks and unveiled iTunes U App to reinvent Curriculum. The iTunes U app is now available in the App Store.

Here's a brief description of the app from the App Store:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dev
    Dev Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    Just answered my question. YES IT IS SAFE FOR JAILBROKEN DEVICES.
  • Olaf
    Olaf Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Iphonehacks, You wrote, "Apple released iBooks 2 and iBooks 2......."Same thing no? LOL
  • Neil M
    Neil M Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    It keeps crashing for me. It opens, then closes again. Then it'll open, let me start browsing catalog and then hang. Tried reinstalling several times, rebooting but same thing every time. iPhone 4, JB.
  • melvarius
    melvarius Posts: 200
    via Wordpress
    I wonder if they'll allow a course on jailbreaking/hacking iPhones on the U app or will it all be suitably sanitised by Apple. Hmmmm
  • Art
    Art Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Im using redsnow, the latest version as of Jan 18, and im able to use Ibooks 2 and Itunes U, but after downloading some documents through Itunes U, ePub documents that are supposed to show up in Ibooks 2, they dont show up! D':
  • Chri
    Chri Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Check it out in the Videos app. At least when ive downloaded a vid to a course, it didnt show up in itunes U either. But i found it somewhere else. I dont know where epubs go. Start download something, go to iTunes app tap the 3 dots (...) then tap Downloads. If its downloading it should be there on your device somewhere.