Apple's Digital Textbooks Demo [Video]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's Digital Textbooks Demo [Video]

Following today's media event where Apple unveiled iBooks 2 and iBooks Author, Apple has posted the video demonstration of digital textbooks along with the demo of iBooks Author.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Erik
    Erik Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    This isnt news worthy!!!! Please for the love of all that is good release the iPhone 4s jailbreak!!! PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE THE WAITING ANYMORE!!! Pod2g ur the man but please release soon good sir!!!
  • Thomas Hall
    Thomas Hall Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Its stupid for them to release a jailbreak this early. The hackers just found the exploit and apple will patch it in iOS 5.0.2 or 5.1 if they release it now. It is better to wait until the jailbreak is fully tested and has a long window of apple not interfering. Your selfishness is what angers the hard working people that create this amazing software.
  • Erik
    Erik Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
    They are the ones saying the release will be very soon so I am just going by what the developers are claiming. I wasn't being disrespectful d*ck, why do you feel the need to talk sh*t.
  • Joker
    Joker Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    TRUTH TO BE KNOWN, THOMAS HALL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN AN IPAD 2 OR IPHONE 4S SO HE DOESN'T GIVE A F#@K WHEN AND IF THEY RELEASE THE JAILBREAK OR NOT.
  • Joker
    Joker Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    BACK TO TOPIC..I THINK THAT DIGITAL TEXTBOOK IS A GREAT IDEA IF STUDENT WOULD REALLY USE IT FOR IS INTENDED PURPOSE.IF SCHOOL STARTS ALLOWING STUDENT TO BRING THEIR IPAD TO CLASS BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL TEXTBOOK, MOST LIKELY STUDENT WILL BE USING THEIR IPAD FOR OTHER PURPOSE THEN TO REALLY VIEW DIGITAL TEXTBOOK. THEY WOULD MOST LIKLY BE TEXTING OR PLAYING GAMES OR INTERNET SURFING ON THEIR IPAD INSTEAD OF READING THE DIGITAL TEXTBOOK AND PAYING A TENSION. THE DIGITAL TEXTBOOK APP WOULD BE RUNING IN THE MULTITASKING AREA SO THEY CAN QUICK ACCESS IT WHEN THE TEACHER WALKS BY.
  • DJScope
    DJScope Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Ditto!I love this idea and its, frankly, the best thing to happen to education since the internet. If only I had this technology when I was younger, maybe I wouldn't have a bad back. I know one thing, if this goes mainstream to schools around the world, my son will definitely be getting his own iPad.