Jailbreak Tweak For iPhone 4S Finally Makes Siri Hands-Free

2»

Comments

• mediascape
    mediascape Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Works with Spire on a iPhone 4. Although kinda buggy, sometimes Siri will repeat "Yes" over and over when called multiple times. Like the activator suggestion."Hey so this is a cool tip for anyone who wants this tweak but doesnt wanna buy it. Just go to activator, Anywhere (if you want), go down to Status Bar, then Single Tap and assign it to Virtual Assistant (Siri). This way with just one tap on the top of your screen Siri will come up. I know you still have to actually do something for Siri to come up unlike with this Hands-Free Control but you save $3 and you dont have to worry about sensitivity or having to say Siri all the time or drain you battery."-JJ
  • EJessie
    EJessie Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Works great, BUT ANYBODY HAVING ISSUES AFTER INSTALLING, THE ALERT SOUNDS AND KEYBOARD CLICKS WONT WORK, WOULD BE GREAT IF THAT WAS FIXED
  • JB
    JB Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    I did install it but can't get it to run. Have tried respiring, reboot, turning on and off the service but still nothing. Any ides ?
  • Liam Baker
    Liam Baker Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have an issue, It was working fine and suddenly it's stopped. Has anyone else had this issue? Could it be something to do with other Cydia tweaks I've downloaded? Please help! :)
  • Caro
    Caro Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I got it working for the first 5-10 mins. Now Siri won't respond to voice command, my Siri is extra slow and installing this tweak seems to have messed with my sounds. Anyone ekes having this problem?
  • Travis
    Travis Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    You have to go into settings and toggle listening service on and off to get it working again. Seems to stop working after about 2 hours of no use. Poorly made tweak, wouldn't recommend it unless there are extreme upgrades to fix all the bugs.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    If you have assistantexstentions installed it breaks hands free. Free uninstalling AE hands free works fine. Maybe they will work together in the next version?
  • Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress
    Yep same issue here.Tried installing Hands-free control after AE and still no go.It never works.This is a deal break for me, wish they would fix this....
  • klbrph
    klbrph Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I love this tweak for Siri, but it has caused a slight problem. I have a BMW with bluetooth capability. With the Handsfree tweak on my iPhone, my bluetooth phone function in my car shows a call in progress until i shut bluetooth off. i can't end the call, i can't even get the display to shut off, even after i've shut the car off. anybody else had a problem like this?
  • roadracer516
    roadracer516 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Same problem as klbrph. I have a Murano and it does exactly the same thing with the bluetooth in my car. I wish there were a fix for this as it is a neat tweak but having to turn off every time I get in the car kind of makes it a "no go".
  • Mikkel
    Mikkel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    HiI have the same problem. I have tried to remove and reinstall and respring serial times but it wan't work. Any suggestions?
  • fireknight25
    fireknight25 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    After enable this hack, I have hard time playing music using my bluetooth devices. It makes the music monotone and makes the devices thinking that you are making a call even though the music is still playing. All these problems stopped once this hack is disabled. Not really sure why it is happening but assuming a bug in this software. Will stop using it because I use the bluetooth devices why more than I need to talk to siri hands-free.
  • Perry
    Perry Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    12/2/2012great appthere is sound and random white icon issueis there a fix thanks in advance
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
    I couldn't agree more. Marcello. YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMB ASS. Sorry I know I shouldn't use profanity, but in this case it really was necessary. You don't own a 4S?? Why are you even opening up your pie hole?? SIRI is awesome and she has a sexy voice. You're just pissed because her sexy female voice constantly reminds you that you haven't been able have that sex change op yet. Don't be a hater of all us happy heterosexual males that love SIRI. Somebody, please develope a boy toy app SULU, the homo, for marcello. Love ya.
  • Barry Dussault
    Barry Dussault Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Imagine someone you know is a paraplegic, this opens a whole newworld to that person. I doubt you even know the meaning of the word.Just what we need more educated assholes like you.
  • adam
    adam Posts: 122
    via Wordpress
    Muffled lock sounds but works fine, switch it off in SB settings and the sounds return to normal. Also muffled or no sound when choosing ringtones in sounds settings app.