Next iPhone to Have 4-Inch Screen: Analyst

2»

Comments

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress
    Because if you remember, it went iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and straight to iPhone 4. Technically speaking, the 3GS was iPhone 3, and the 3G was iPhone 2. So following convention, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 6. Not optimal, but I really don't think this numerical representation will last longer. There is already a disconnect if you see, the back of each iPhone still says "iPhone" but the website calls it by it's real name. iPhone 10, sounds pretty dumb IMO. I'm sure they will move to just iPhone very soon.
  • Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress
    Maybe we should change the name of Simon says to Analyst says. I think we would all do a much better job than these guys at predictions.
  • Ehtan
    Ehtan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Didn't you guys think it's really iPhone 3G.5 & 4.5, since it's a half upgrade then a full one like 1 to 3G or 3G.5 to 4 so the next one wouldn't be a half upgrade then instead a full # no S/.5 ;-)
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    More like no way Apple will admit that a larger screen is a good thing. I like my 4S, but the screen could definitely be larger. Not everybody has tiny fingers.
  • KushSmoka420
    KushSmoka420 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    They should have different voices you can download like for some stand alone GPS units. I think the coolest voice would be the little girl from the resident evil franchise that controls the hive
  • Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    via Wordpress
    How about iPhone for the current gen, and iPhone -1 for the older cheaper version :P
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    Losing screen resolution I don't think is an option and do not think it is the path apple with travel. They will not push out an iphone with a larger screen but with less resolution, don't even think there is a chance of that happening, it's a step backwards.
  • jussayin
    jussayin Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    but that's illogical.......