Xobni's Smartr Contacts iPhone App Hits The App Store

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageXobni's Smartr Contacts iPhone App Hits The App Store

Xobni has just released their iPhone app called Smartr Contacts for iPhone.

Xobni automagically creates a contacts database based on your email accounts (currently Gmail or Outlook) and social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. It takes away the effort of manually adding contacts to your iPhone.

After compiling the contacts database, it allows you to search by name, initials, company, title, email, phone etc.

Smartr Contacts for iPhone includes the following features:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Posts: 164
    via Wordpress
    would love to use it.. installed, put in my info(signed up) went to log in... wrong username or password, retried.... wrong username or password... tried again.... you have tried too many times, please try again later. F*ck, no.
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    Looks better than what I have seen out there. Anyone try this? let me know what you think of it.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
  • fisooloo.com
    fisooloo.com Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Wow! This blog have many useful information about iphones.I will share this with my friends. If you want to know more iPhone review pleas visit.
  • Jags
    Jags Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Tried it on my iPad 2. Works great. Integrated my gmail and fb. Now I have all the contacts in one window. Something I was looking for as mail app on apple doesn't import the gmail contacts. Thanks a lot for posting this. Pse post more such apps.....ESP free ones...
  • Terra
    Terra Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    @Scott - sorry you had trouble with login. Yes, if you get it wrong three times, you are locked out for a bit. You should be able to try again now or get password help. Happy to help you if you're still having problems. Just email support@xobni.com and ask for Terra.@Moe - Assuming you've tried the app, we'd love to hear your specific feedback. @Dan - we've had quite a few reviews online - in addition to this article, you can check CNET, TheNextWeb, Pocket-Lint and iMore - all have done pretty in depth product reviews.
  • The_Brain
    The_Brain Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    The only thing that sucks about this app is that since it imports everything you can't delete or edit irrevelant contacts that you may in your accounts. Would be nice if I could choose to include certain contacts or not.