AssistantExtensions: Mother of All Jailbreak Tweaks For Siri Has Arrived

Options
2»

Comments

• Thunderbolt294
    Thunderbolt294 Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Try booting into safe mode and then respring back to normal mode.
  • M81
    M81 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I had the exact same issue, turns out its not plying nice with passcode lock, try disabling passcode lock and see if that solves it, that's what worked for me, it was working fine with passcode lock previous to the latest update so hopefully it's just a bug in this version
  • M81
    M81 Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have since contacted the developer of assistant extensions and he said that the fix for this is ready and waiting to be released to cydia and he sent me the new version which solves the issue
  • kandarp
    kandarp Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I don't own 4S yet but, I wonder what's Siri's reply if you ask her to unlock the phone to use with any carrier?? If she could, Tim Cook will definitely kill her and also that might be the easiest unlock forever..Just a thought!
  • dlp
    dlp Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Can you send me that fix too. Still not on cydia yet
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    Options
    To see tweet before sending. Just say "show tweet" then whatever you want to say. It'll bring up confirmation without automatically sending.
  • bradibanti@aol.com
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i have an iphone 4 factory unlocked ios5.1.1 .... running siri with the .ru port(russian) ... running without a problemwhen i install the EA.... she stops .... no replies .. the moment i uninstall it she alive againdid the the reboot /respring/ also lost all my tweeks installing siri ... any suggestions concerning EA