T-Mobile USA to Offer Additional Support to Unlocked iPhone Users on Its Network

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageT-Mobile USA to Offer Additional Support to Unlocked iPhone Users on Its Network

TMO News reports that T-Mobile USA will start offering its users who are using unlocked iPhones on their network additional support.

Though T-Mobile USA is the only US Carrier among the top 4 carrier not to offer Apple's iPhone, it had revealed last year that more than a million unlocked iPhones are used on their network.

Back in July 2011, T-Mobile USA started offering micro-SIM cards, which is required for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    Simple mobile here I come 40 unlimited everything they run on t-mobile network. $40 for a iPhone great right
  • Hendog
    Hendog Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Wow... Grammar... Use it!
  • Question
    Question Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    So its obvious that the carriers don't want to unlock our phones early, how come we havent grouped together to to have in our two year contracts adjusted. - once the two year contract is up, the phone has been paid for and the contract is filled, so they carrier can unlock it. - most people will opt to re up and get a new phone but if they take care of there iPhone they can unlock it and sell it or god forbid keep using it a couple more years where they like. - obviously this would involve having the gov come in and stick up for us consumers, letting them know the contracts should do more for us to keep things balanced, or else once the contract is done, the carrier still owns the phone you paid for...
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    and why wont they?
  • paulg
    paulg Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    The US politicians are bought and paid for by these gigantic corporations. No way they force ATT to unlock the iphones after contracts have expired.
  • Christian
    Christian Posts: 102
    via Wordpress
    That is perfect grammar, but he has awful sentence structure.
  • asd13er
    asd13er Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    heyy... smart asses.... no one really cares abt grammers or sentece structure's... as long as it is...understandable...
  • Tremaine
    Tremaine Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    i have a iphone 4 thats at&t and running on 5.0.1. i am with tmobile and thought i could use it on the carrier i currently have… i havent got any help with figuring out how i can get it to work. no one seems sure or confident in what they are talking about. can an expert or somoeone who has a iphone 4 running on 5.0.1, who has done it and knows what they’re talking about help me please.
  • Stiophanai
    Stiophanai Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Actually, people do. Thank you, Christian and Hendog, for being socially responsible. Shame on asd13er!
  • Justin Ritsche
    Justin Ritsche Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Tremaine, do a Google search on how to jailbreak, and then "unlock" your iPhone 4. The carrier unlock is how you do it, but you have to be jailbroken first. To jailbreak, Google search and install Redsn0w and/or absinthe and follow the directions, and carefully. Then, after searching, you will learn how to install the Ultrasn0w carrier unlock through the new program that the jailbreak installed called Cydia. But, do some internet searching since there are thousands of articles on how to do this. Redmond Pie was my favorite and most accurate/complete source of information on this. Hope I could help, Good Luck! JUSTIN :-)