Copic: Jailbreak Tweak Adds Contact Pictures to Contact List, Messages, Favorites & More

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageCopic: Jailbreak Tweak Adds Contact Pictures to Contact List, Messages, Favorites & More

Copic - short for contact pictures is a jailbreak tweak that adds contact pictures to various apps on your iPhone such as Phone, SMS, Contacts etc.

While there are jailbreak apps like Cyntact, which displays the contact pictures in the Contact list and xMessages that displays the contact pictures in the Messages app, Copic is an all-in-one app that displays contact pictures across most apps such as Phone, SMS, Contacts, FaceTime etc.

Read the full story here

Comments

• @iLikeTech_
    @iLikeTech_ Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    cyntact has been doing this for years, and its only a dollar, and it was made by saurik...
  • devol
    devol Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    You probably missed it. We did touch upon Cyntact but it adds contact pictures only to Contact list and Favorites. It doesn't add contact pictures to messages, recent call list etc.
  • Phil
    Phil Posts: 87
    via Wordpress
    i think its great. I have been using it since day one and it has worked very well. They had a bug at the begging that would crash messages and the phone app every once and a great while but has since been fixed.
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    No, read the comment below.
  • Roman
    Roman Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Cyntact doesn't put pictures in the messages app. Did you even read the article?
  • Jap
    Jap Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    Chatpic does it too
  • Jesus
    Jesus Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    Would love something that put the contact pic as the background it the conversation of a message to prevent accedently texting wife a message ment for the girlfriend
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Does it work w xmsssages or do I need to remove it first b4 adding this?
  • What the
    What the Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Why is a jailbreak app for sale I know it's a persons time to create and figure stuff out but not even the jailbreaks r for sale and I think they take more time n effort to figure that out... People give them grief for taking so long why dont they complain about having to pay for stuff like this.... anyways not really complaining more just wondering I won't pay for this ill try to find a way of doing this myself or live without itThanks
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    Well jailbreakers do there thing for free so apple can't claim they are profiting from there product and go after them in court type thing where people write apps for money some or most of the apps in cydia are apps apple refused or kick out of app store for various reasons
  • MatTtTE
    MatTtTE Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    The article in the NYTimes yesterday will go down in history as the greatest corporate propaganda victory ever. It was probably read by millions, and commented by thousands of haters. It disappeared from Techmeme yesterday very quickly, so there must have been some push-back. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that MICROSOFT was behind this poisonous article. 2 or 3 years ago, Microsoft went after the NYT mainly to shut up David Pogue. Now they seem to own the whole thing. I posted the following in the comments of the article yesterday, but it was not published: The TECH News you read on the internet is, for the most part, the "news" that Microsoft wants you to read. WARNING: Microsoft owns, controls, or strongly influences the following media outlets and technology properties: The San Jose Mercury News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Atlantic Media, Slate, NPR, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Cable News Network/CNN/CNN-Money, The Guardian, paidContent, MocoNews, The Times of London, Financial Times/FT.com, Ziff Davis Inc, ZDNet, CNet, PC Magazine, MSNBC, CBS News, Forbes, Fortune, TheStreet.com, Marketwatch.com, Bloomberg, Business Week, Motley Fool/Fool.com, Conde-Nast-Portfolio, IDC/International Data Corporation/Computerworld/Computerworld UK, InfoWorld/LinuxWorld/MacWorld, Business Insider, BetaNews, Inc, Gizmodo, Engadget, Informationweek, Conde Nast Digital/Wired.com/Ars Technica.com, Pocket-Lint.com, Salon.com, etc.
  • Pavliko
    Pavliko Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    It's a fucking 1 dollar....What, having a hard time asking your moms credit card? Damn I hate this 13 year old dumb kids
  • Ozkar221
    Ozkar221 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    There called repos and thre many if them
  • دردشة يمنية
    via Wordpress
    cycontacts always good and keeps giving us new features
  • Patrick
    Patrick Posts: 124
    via Wordpress
    xMessages is buggy as when you try to delete a conversation history, there is an overlapping affect that occurs on top of the picture.I'll try Copic and see how it handles when I delete a conversation history.
  • ibounce
    ibounce Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Am I missing something here? You can add photos to contacts natively that show when that person calls and is visible in contacts, face time etc. So $1.29 for messages add on ? Use the iOS and xmessages for free ~ bingo
  • ibounce
    ibounce Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    My Bad! Photos dont show in "All Contacts" list.Flame on!
  • Roman
    Roman Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Too bad there is not an actual app called "cycontacts".
  • Key
    Key Posts: 202
    via Wordpress
    hahaha love it !!!!