iPhone 4S Now "In Stock" in Apple Online Stores

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4S Now "In Stock" in Apple Online Stores

Ever since Apple launched iPhone 4S - the fifth generation iPhone - they have had a tough time keeping up with the unprecedented demand.

The shipping dates quickly slipped from "In Stock" to few days and then to 1 - 2 weeks most of the holiday shopping season. In fact, carriers cited shipping estimates of more than 2-3 weeks a month after iPhone 4S was launched.

Read the full story here

Comments

• PaullyG
    PaullyG Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Where is the unlock Dev Team? Oh i forgot, they would rather spend hours jailbreaking every single fw instead of working on the unlocks.Every software can be hacked into and i can't wait for Geohot or someone else to stick up for the folks who can't afford to buy a factory unlocked iphone 4/4s
  • Klariz
    Klariz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Amen! We need unlock ASAP!!!!
  • Derrick
    Derrick Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Your best bet is to just walk in a carrier store and ask or just call and ask. I tried online to reserve at an apple store. you know, trying to click reserve for the 8 seconds they are available at 9pm. never worked, at least not after i actually had the money to buy. Before when i was just screwing around i got through fine. go figure. But when i was ready to buy, and had been trying online to reserve for about a week i just happened past a sprint store and wanted to ask about how data speeds were cause i'd heard many complaints. I happened to ask how long their wait list was and they said. "Only a few days for 16GBs an none for 32 and 64 gb versions. I could have one right then if i wanted." I passed and came back the next day and they said they still had em. So i'd check cause many carriers do have stock. Oh and that was two months ago.
  • AnonG
    AnonG Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Hey buddy, why don't you go try unlocking it yourself? Give them a break, geez.
  • What the
    What the Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Yah quit ragging n do something productive like get a job n then u could afford to be on a cell network that has an iPhone n not cry about an unlock
  • apple sucks
    apple sucks Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    why do u need an unlock?? apple offers the factory unlocked iphones so go buy one of those instead of being a f*ck1ng cheap son of a b1tch.
  • Nataly
    Nataly Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    I have one lock, it was a present so I'm not going to buy another, Im waiting to unlock it. I understand that he is mad because I'm getting crazy too!