Photos of Leaked iPad 3 Parts Indicate Minor Design Changes; Bigger Battery

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePhotos of Leaked iPad 3 Parts Indicate Minor Design Changes; Bigger Battery

In the last 24 hours, a number of sites have posted photos, which they claim are of Apple's next generation iPad parts.

RepairLabs was the first post photos of the inside of iPad 3's rear shell. Based on the photo, they have made the following observations:

A. You can see here that the mounts for the logic board are very different, which means the logic board shape will be different allowing for . . . .

Read the full story here

Comments

• nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    I know this Question is not related to this article but anyway - Could anyone please tell me- How do I get proxy server for "iphone 4" from "iphone 4s".?I m using iphone 4 and I installed Spire in it to get fully working siri. My brother bought a new iphone 4s ...I want to know how can a copy proxy server for iPhone 4.
  • lflasers
    lflasers Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    this is the iphone 4/4s thing all over again. Same product design just a little faster.
  • tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress
    But watch how many will buy it, it's all about the money now in Apple not the beauty of the design, the S in the 3GS was just to make it the 3rd iPhone, but the S in 4S just messes it up.
  • Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress
    If they put a better display it is a big upgrade. If they just upgrade the processor and memory it's the 4S all over again. Oh, wait - maybe they'll throw in a useless marketing talking point like Siri!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Apple will not surprise us, the design department at Apple has been sleeping for over a year now.