Leaked iPad 3 Parts Assembled; Suggests Apple May Use Retina Display Made by Sharp

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLeaked iPad 3 Parts Assembled; Suggests Apple May Use Retina Display Made by Sharp

Folks at iLab Factory, who had published photos, which they claimed were leaked parts of the next generation iPad are now reporting that they could assemble three of the alleged iPad 3 parts, suggesting the components are indeed from a prototype build of iPad 3.

iLab Factory reports that the three so-called iPad 3 components in question - an LCD panel from Sharp, a back plate with an Apple logo, and a 30-pin dock connector fit quite well.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    ipad 3. Already? Apple just pisses me off these days. Why not just design something of quality that will not need to be upgraded so quickly. ipad 2 should have had retina screen, but they were so quick to make stupid minor changes to the original so they banged out ipad 2, and now there will be many angry people when ipad 3 is revealed. I'm sticking with my ipad 1st version, tired of this apple bullsh*t. How about we release the awaited iphone, instead of that stupid stop-gap iphone 4s junk.
  • the munger
    the munger Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Want a good update to the ipad? Take the piece of Sh@#$ camera out of the ipad 2 and offer an upgrade and I won't need to buy a whole new ipad just to take a decent photo. I see a big aftermarket here if someone can figure this out, because they blew it when they put in CRAPPY cameras in the pad 2 with the a5 chip! Typical apple upgrade path. That one feature that is intentially left to make you just dissapointed enough to move to the next version. the iphone 4 was out before the ipad 2 and it had better cameras. WTF!?
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    I never use my iPad camera. You're very upset about this...do you actually use that camera that often?
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    My friends ipad 2 picture quality was greatly increased after upgrading to 5.0.1..
  • Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress
    Wellll mr photographer get Your silly ass back to earth and buy Yourself a Nikon - or is it too scary to have more than one button to make a decent pic (Yikes!) Even galaxy tab 7.7 will have crappy camera compared to released earlier note or even galaxy s2 Who cares?! Nobody! Shut up, go home, cry in Your room and dont litter the forums!
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Put the iPhone 4S cameras and I will be the first in line to get one.