AndroidLoader: Jailbreak Tweak Brings Android-Like All Apps Launcher to iPhone

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAndroidLoader: Jailbreak Tweak Brings Android-Like All Apps Launcher to iPhone

Developer Surenix has updated AndroidLoader for iOS 5.

AndroidLoader is a jailbreak tweak that allows you to access all the apps installed on your iPhone with a single tap, just like Android's All Apps launcher.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tryston
    tryston Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    how to jail brake a ipod
  • iDroid7
    iDroid7 Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    the same way you jailbreak (an) a iphone
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Does anyone know what the name of that theme they're using in that video is called? I like the outlines and wooden background a lot
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    why would anyone want the awesome iOS look like crapdroid?
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    My Thoughts exactly who would want crap like this ..on the greatest phone ever the iPHONE .there's other options to customization, tweaks.
  • -X-
    -X- Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
    I wouldn't install this JB app, let alone even pay for it. But where u did go wrong is that the iPhone is not the greatest anymore, it's been surpassed, almost even blown out of water. Just accept the facts and quit being such a line camping "for the experience" fanboy.
  • SP
    SP Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    Go ahead -X- keep believing in those idiotic Samsung commercials and continue buying their semi-smartphones. Now scoot along to a Droid blog where you can be surrounded by other low-IQ phanbois who will agree with everything you say.
  • Si
    Si Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Am I the only person that finds this thing actually quite useful?Its great when you want to launch an app and you cant remember which folder you stuck its icon in because you can sort this list by alphabetical order, Very handy when you have a lot of apps installed on your device.Also the music controls are good when you just want to skip a track instead of having to launch the iPod app you just slide that up and tap the next button.Oh and the people above "why would anyone want the awesome iOS look like crapdroid?" There are many little tweaks and OS differences on the android platform that actually are a pretty good idea. Installing little bits of that OS onto your idevice gives you the best of both worlds. You do have a right to your own opinion of course but I think its a good thing that many people are able to take the parts they like from other OS's and integrate it into your device of choice also you sound like a moron :)
  • ItsyourBoy
    ItsyourBoy Posts: 83
    via Wordpress
    This is stupid why would you want to launch all your apps at once ? It would just take up ram for nothing and as for that dude saying that android is better your Bugging even tho some android Phones may have slight better specs in terms of ram hardware etc overall the iPhone is a better solid phone and the iOS is much better but u will c when the next iPhone comes out with bigger screen and eveything and android has their will be nothing else to say can't wait plus after jailbreak it becomes a super iPhone if u only knew the tweaks you can do to the iPhone u wouldn't be talking
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    If you click the jailbreak tab at the top of the page you will find all the info you need there.
  • ray ray
    ray ray Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    And if you do, only pirate the software. Never give give em a dime!
  • RiCo
    RiCo Posts: 51
    via Wordpress
    U guys whinning like a **** just because it cost 3$, ask yourself , if it free, would u install it for a try. Appreciate others.
  • Nokto
    Nokto Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    My guess is Engraved.Wood.HD.Ver 7.3.0or part of it anyways.My favorite. ReModded it to my needs and added things the dev left out.Made a sweet SBsetting for it.Also a matching Notifications version of the sb settings with transparent wood slide down.Siri Drop wood like shelf drop down boardThat theme in the video did not have iconoclasminstalled for the cool duel arch for the icons.Customized iconoclasm for duel arch to hold more with springtomized icon resizing and top right corner Icon as well as lower left corner icondon't know if the image will work but there is a link for a preview of a mod version.Oh ya. Androids suck! So do this app. looks like a hog.Good job on it though. Not for me.
  • Nokto
    Nokto Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    luno.us/images/EVER.PNG
  • Danny
    Danny Posts: 91
    via Wordpress
    Dude, it's not launching all the applications. Learn to read. Learn to write. Don't make a fool of yourself.
  • Hurarah
    Hurarah Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    The theme used is called inPulse $2.99 in Cydia
  • ritthy
    ritthy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    This looks nothing like android. On top of that iphone ui looks like a kid toy all blocky and colorful sorta gay. Android looks more elegant, more professional, so stfu you fucking fan boy.
  • ItsyourBoy
    via Wordpress
    My bad I miss understood especially with the name "all Apps launcher" it still sucks and for that you can just get dream board and have the htc theme, now with that said DANNY YOU CAN SUCK MY FAT **** come at me correct or don't come at all lil ****
  • ItsyourBoy
    via Wordpress
    It mentions all apps launcher at the tittle ** didint bother reading after that
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    oh shut it you've been Sam-sunged :P<--Galaxy S2 ownz j00 :D
  • Danny
    Danny Posts: 91
    via Wordpress
    That's what happens when you ass.u.me. You make an ass out of u and me. Peace
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    GalaxyS2 SUCKS ,SAMSUNG SUCKS BUNCH OF iMiTATORS! ! APPLE.. TRUE iNNOVATORS ! [ period ]
  • be noyles
    be noyles Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    i agree that iphones do suck a$$ with os and software wise but galaxys2 is nothing amazing either its ugly and btw if i wanted a massive screen i could put android on my nook 3g!
  • RLBalt
    RLBalt Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    iPhone is the best. yes androids have Flash (and get bombarded by flash ads) and yes some of their phones have bigger screens (which makes the phones bigger and bulkier, my friend has the Galaxy II, which had its screen crack just by sitting in his pocket, turns out it's common with that phone). But whats beautiful about the iPhone is its simplicity. its very uncomplicated. the only advantage i think androids have is the google maps (with turn by turn, wish iPhone had that). other than that, all others are, as someone above stated, semi-smartphones.
  • be noyles
    be noyles Posts: 17
    via Wordpress