OS X Mountain Lion: Sneak Peek of The New Features [Video]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageOS X Mountain Lion: Sneak Peek of The New Features [Video]

Apple just released a developer preview of their next generation Mac OS X (10.8) dubbed OS X Mountain Lion with over 100 new features.

OS X Mountain Lion will include a number of popular apps and features such as Messages, Notes, Reminders, Game Center, Notification Center, Share Sheets, Twitter integration and AirPlay Mirroring from iPad and iPhone.

Check out the video below to get a sneak peek of the new features that will be coming to your Mac later this summer (courtesy NewsitTech).

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Mac OS X v10.6: Starting up with the 32-bit or 64-bit kernelThis may well be handy to make use of when switching to OSX 10.8 on iMacs that have their Kernels set to 32bit still as my early 2008 iMac 24" was...http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3773
  • Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress
    Cool. Can't wait for this.
  • DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    I wonder if you have to be on Lion (sts) to upgrade to mountain lion. I haven't made the switch from snow leopard...
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Mac heading to be an iPad with a keyboard?
  • Ahmed Mohammed
    Ahmed Mohammed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thats what I was waiting for . I luv Apple <3
  • marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress
    GOD ! i said this many times, we do not think. we act & move on, feed backing is something else.marc
  • marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress
    how about a front end for ipfw with ways to block incoming connection through TCP & UDP ports & including blocked IP address list. at least, NOT expecting a million thing , just that one perfect thing. OS XX (winds)marcello
  • Dan Bradley
    Dan Bradley Posts: 81
    via Wordpress
    I upgraded from SnowLeopard to Lion when its release and absolutely despise Lion OS, I am real sick of Apple and all of these frequent updates, it's too expensive and it's tiring..but I am really looking forward to this new OSX. The features in that video are all features that I would have expected in Lion to accompany the IOS update for iPhone, iPad,iPod. It just sucks now we will all have to repurchase less than a year since Lion was released. I should get it for free though when releasaed since I did just buy a brand new iMac last month. The notification center is genius, as a business owner and designer who is constantly getting emails, I love at I will not have to open Mail to see emails at a glance. Reminders and iMessage are another amazing feature for iMac , in my opinion. I actually just tried to send a client a text through iChat to his cellphone because I thought iMessage was already existing on iMac, happy it is a new feature. Despite recent decisions by Apple ever since the relea of Lion and then iPhone 4s now ipad3... But MountainLion seems very promising. But if I lose half of my expensive software due to Apple upgrades like I did with lion I'll be furious. Hahaha
  • Barack O
    Barack O Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    When can I have it?
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Some of the best features have come to the Mac.