Apple to Launch Next Generation iPhone in September or October?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple to Launch Next Generation iPhone in September or October?

Ever since Apple released unveiled iPhone 4S, which looks like iPhone 4 instead of a redesigned iPhone 5, it has led to speculations that Apple will launch the sixth generation iPhone that will be completely redesigned in June 2012

Some analysts are predicting that Apple will unveil the next iPhone during the WorldWide Developer Conference 2012, which is expected to be held in June.

Read the full story here

Comments

• moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    Sounds about right. This summer would be too early to release a new iPhone.
  • paulg
    paulg Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    Hmm. Got 2 brand new ATT locked iphone 4s which i am trying and unable to sell at a decent price and a factory unlocked which i just got a few days ago.This might be the last time i will buy an apple product if the 5 comes out this year.
  • bigfodee
    bigfodee Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Good, this is about when I can buy a new phone on my contract, so I will be able to get a 4S for around $100 (or a 4 for almost nothing). My 3GS is still going strong, but am due for an upgrade (I don't need the latest and greatest, I don't mind being a generation or 2 behind).But who knows, if the iPhone 5 (or whatever they are going to call it) is really nice, I could spring the $200 for it.
  • Jays_on
    Jays_on Posts: 63
    via Wordpress
    I'm fine with that, gives T-mobile more time to strike a deal! Just picked up a 4 (3.10 BB) which I'm hoping to unlock w/ gevey sim. That should satisfy me until 5 time! Anybody got a 4 on 5.0.1 with older BB unlocking with gevey & furiousmod 2.0.0? Any trouble?
  • macdaddy
    macdaddy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    GOOD i get my upgrade on Oct 10 2012 and its better for me.. plus i bought the iphone 4 on lounch day for verizon and i also bought the 4S on launch day for verizon and i was planning on getting the iphone 5 on launch day for verizon i hope it works out like that
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Here it goes again...
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    I bet you the newest generation iPhone that you would use this same comment next year and the year after, and the next for the current iPhone model. "Got two brand new iPhone __. This will be the last time I buy an apple product if the ____ +1 comes this summer."
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    "Got two brand new iPhone __. This will be the last time I buy an apple product if the ____ +1 comes this summer."It's the same pathetic excuse every year.
  • Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
    They moved the release date cause they had to its call an earthquake. So the question is will they go back to old schedule june or stay with October release only time will tell…
  • genXhippie
    genXhippie Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    I'm hoping (I'll sell my iP4S) IP5 is released this summer, I would really appreciate the larger screen size, such as I do w/ my SGS2.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    What a fool, if he does not know that every year Apple launches a new version of the iPad and iPhone!
  • nick
    nick Posts: 219
    via Wordpress
    I can bet this won't be launched in 2012....hahaaa.....
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress
    With T-mobile and got a iPhone 4 version 4.3.5 BB 04.10.11 using a Gevey the only problem is and not always if I have a bad signal in the area well the Gevey fails and I have to turn on and procede to activate Gevey again!!!!!!!!!! so Id say like 4 times monthly. Thought of jumping to AT&T but damn they rape you with those killer limited access to internet 3KB 30.00 or 5KB 50.00 plus monthly pays. $130.00 or 150. for a celphone no way man.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress
    forgot to say I cant jailbreak it with that version so Im getting to love app store and itunes LMFAO so I will be with this IOS 4 little bit of time