Lextech's iPhone App to convert iPhone into a Surveillance Gadget

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageLextech's iPhone App to convert iPhone into a Surveillance Gadget

Lextech have given us a glimpse of their native iPhone application that they claim could change the way traditional surveillance systems are used. They plan to use iPhone's revolutionary multi-touch interface which should make it more intuitive to control surveillance equipment. More details and couple of YouTube video's of their...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Finally Ill be able to stalk people with my iPhone!!! lmao

• omar warr
    omar warr Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

i already use my store cameras on my iphone ... just about any camera with an ip address.. but i like theyr idea better...
    ill be following this thing till they come out the app.

• surveillance systems
    via Wordpress

There are many types and makes of cameras and surveillance equipment available in the market and includes hidden cameras, dome cameras, smoke detecting cameras, infrared cameras, and vandal proof cameras. Security systems are ever improving and more and more industries are using these cameras to protect the work environment and promote good work ethics at the workplace.The installation of video surveillance equipment on board trains is apparent for a number of reasons such as the protection of company assets and the protection of the environment and creation of "safe zones" in public areas.