iPhone Competitor: Samsung Galaxy S III Specs Leaked

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Competitor: Samsung Galaxy S III Specs Leaked

Apple's iPhone 4S and next generation iPhone, which is expected to be launched in September or October this year (some rumors claim it could be unveiled at WWDC 2012 in June) will face competition from Samsung's next generation Galaxy S - Galaxy S III.

Earlier today, BGR revealed the specifications of Samsung upcoming Android-based smartphone:

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    false report. Samsung already announced it's not going to reveal the phone at MWC and will reveal with the Galaxy S III will be at a later point in the year. Sorry. :)
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Did you even read the article?
  • Nosferatu
    via Wordpress
    yea it's all speculation specs with maybe a guess on screen size and resolution. We all know these newer devices will probably have ICS.
  • Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress
    more competition is better for us iOS fans! keep them coming
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    Didn't the first one just come out like a couple months ago? What a rip...
  • JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress
    You know, you tick me off hacks. You'll let a complete idiot post on here, and keep their ridiculous comments which add nothing to a discussion. Yet, if someone types out any form of an expletive, you won't allow their comment to be posted. I like that you're being a bit sarcastic asking if they read the article, but six year olds do not read this website. We can handle sarcasm, cursing, and attitude just fine.
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    I C S ..SAMSUNG.. ICS STANDS FOR " i can't surpass" THE APPLE iPHONE.!!!
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Hey jdb,Sorry about that. We've got too many complaints in the last few years for abusive comments, which has forced us to moderate comments where expletives are used. We are trying to approve these comments as soon as possible, so please bear with us.We look forward to your comments so please don't hold back.
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, the rollout was quite staggered. In the U.S, it was launched by Sprint in September, followed by AT&T in October and finally in November by T-Mobile.
  • Nosferatu
    via Wordpress
    exactly. I'm not being abusive I'm just bring constructive and the antithesis. :) I've said before I owned a 3GS but I stick around to help out my tech-naive friend with his jailbroken iP4 since he relies on me to keep his hardware up to date.
  • I personally can not wait for something like this to enter the market and blow away apple hardware. Once I get the iPad 3, there will be no reason to own an iPhone. I all i truly care about after owning 3 iphones is the ability to make phone call. That is a task that the iphone can never compete with.
  • iWILLnotREPLYback2u
    via Wordpress
    Apple iOS obviously has better apps, comparing it to android, BUT, Samsung has been making better hardware than apple for the past 2 years or so.. Gotta admit it! all you have do compare tech specs to know the facts in-case you don't know. Apple desperately needs a BIG SCREEN BADLY, "come on Apple", steve jobs is out the pic, make the big screen HAPPEN!!
  • GrahamB
    GrahamB Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I appreciate your policy of removing foul language. Thank you!
  • NoPointInBuying
    NoPointInBuying Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I personally think these companies are going crazy! every 7 months to a year there is a new phone out with 1 or 2 new/better thing in the phone. what is the point of a new phone with 1 extra feature. They are ripping us off people and we pay each year for a new phone damn it that comes with 1 new feature.They need to make the best phone and release 1 atleast 2 years later
  • Kao Saephan
    Kao Saephan Posts: 41
    via Wordpress
    Samsung phones are looking a lot like iphones. That galaxy s3 render looks pretty good. If the next iphone doesn't have LTE, I'll definitely consider trying a galaxy line.
  • mohgui
    mohgui Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    mobile phones are getting bigger and bigger these days...
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Samsung can only compare on hardware, period.
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    Wow that's huge, but looks nice.
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress
    In terms of what exactly?
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    I gravitate towards better technology, since the iPhone first came to the scene it has done just that. In recent years however it has made itself the sole attention of ALL electronic device competitors. Including Samsung, having the sole goal of out doing i-devices. That being said the leaps and bounds that apple has has on the competition is slowing drawing back. I luv how the new Samsung phone looks and i'm sure the specs will be of equal specter. Depending on the launch date i won't hesitate to make this iPhone 4s my last i-device for at least a year. For those that don't think that apple isn't under the curve when it comes to tech, you really need to take off your fan boy dunce cap. Apple has consistently been late on all new modes of wireless technology except for the rendition of bluetooth 4.0. That has always made it to HTC/Samsung/and even Nokia and Sony and appropriate launch dates. When it comes to OS few come close even with google launching a new junkfood named beta every quater. If you doubt it go down to your local wireless store try out and android device and be blown away by the clarity and option of the built in apps. Then simply give credit where its due.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    Last i check Samsung doesn't engineer software.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    I disagree, this looks NOTHING like an i phone who is is plagued with thick bezels.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    I think the majority of people wait till there two year contract is up so they can get a decent price on a new device. That being said i think that this year there's gunna be a huge demand for iPhone 5/6.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    That might be a problem drawing developers. Once a developer had attached itself to a type of style of incorporating their apps they feel at home creating more. Apple has done an outstanding job keeping its developers happy.
  • Jason
    via Wordpress
    Also one of the key reasons apple made the ipad was for those that demand bigger screens. It fits comfortably in your hand is they way they put it. But ultimately i don't think the absolute with and hight of the iphone or touch will ever change. It guarantees reverse compatibility with all docks and connectors which is a key source of 3rd party income for apple.
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    This world is just going in the wrong direction. For God sake how you can be a mobile phone fan. What next, toilet seat fan. Please
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    iN ALL TERMS ..AND EVERY ASPECT! . jAsOn .