Reflection App Allows You to Mirror Your iPhone 4S / iPad 2's Screen to a Mac Using AirPlay

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageReflection App Allows You to Mirror Your iPhone 4S / iPad 2's Screen to a Mac Using AirPlay

AirPlay - the feature that allows you to wirelessly stream audio and video content from your iOS device to your television via Apple TV is one of our favorite iOS features.

If you've have iPad 2 or iPhone 4S then it is even better as you can wirelessly stream what you see on your iOS device to your television via Apple TV.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    That's really cool but way too expensive unless you had a practical purpose for it. I wonder if there's anything similar to this at a more reasonable price.... There must be.
  • Ok
    Ok Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Although it's cool feature, but too expensive IMO. Also I thought that majority of people want the other way(mirror what's on the mac/pc TO phone/ipad?
  • -X-
    -X- Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
    LAME and EXPENSIVE!! I hope this app gets jacked and posted on ihacksrepo. DisplayRecorder allows you to record your screen for a fraction of the cost and if you wait a little bit, you will be able to mirror to your TV via apple tv2/3 and Mac. Skip this pos and save yourself some $$.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Well Apple is planning to offer this in Mountain Lion anyways.
  • Casey
    Casey Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
  • Manny
    Manny Posts: 29
    via Wordpress
    I guess someone will find use for this app, but airplay to your mac? really? what about from the Mac to your big screen internet TV, so you bypass the apple tv and/or the expensive HDMI expensive connectors all together.
  • DoctorTim
    DoctorTim Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    iPad via airplay to MAC, then Mac via HDMI to TV,so you get iPad to TV without a worthless Apple TV. Not bad if it wasn't so expensive. I'll wait for mountain lion.
  • HD
    HD Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Airserver - only $5 and does the same!
  • B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    I can think of many practical purposes for this, especially for anyone in the business of developing apps. For instance, being able to mirror an app to your Mac and record as video or broadcasting an app demo over a web meeting. The other solutions mentioned here require an Apple TV ($99) or jail broken device.