Rumor: Apple May Launch 7.85-Inch iPad Later This Year

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRumor: Apple May Launch 7.85-Inch iPad Later This Year

Ever since Apple launched the iPad in 2010, there have been rumors that Apple will launch a smaller and cheaper iPad mini.

Those rumors have become louder as we've got closer to the launch of the highly anticipated iPad 2. According to some rumors, instead of launching an iPad mini, Apple could continue to sell iPad 2 with lower storage capacity between $299 or $399, alongside iPad 3 models.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JCT
    JCT Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    they will not release ipad mini if steve jobs was still around this wouldnt even be comming up steve jobs belived that the ipad was the perfect size as it is making smaller or bigger would ruin its image and name.. i forgot were i read that..
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Drop this rumours, its not gonna happen.
  • Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    I agree."Compete" with smaller tablets?What the hell for?Those are small fraction of the market that Apple dominates, not just in sales, but in mindset.Everyone is thinking about the iPad and what they can/will/have offer.Not the flash in the pan, Android-flavor of the week tablet.By dropping the price of the previous models, they undercut the need to release a "discount" version.
  • Fred
    Fred Posts: 30
    via Wordpress
    Instead of "Those rumors have become louder as we've got closer to the launch of the highly anticipated iPad 2", don't you mean to say, "Those rumors have become louder as we've got closer to the launch of the highly anticipated iPad 3"?
  • Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress
    Why do y'all continue to post this bullshit.