Pre-release version of iPhone firmware 2.0 reveals Chinese Handwriting Recognition Feature

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePre-release version of iPhone firmware 2.0 reveals Chinese Handwriting Recognition Feature

The pre-release version of iPhone firmware 2.0 has revealed another gem of a feature. Wretch.cc is reporting that Apple has included handwriting recognition for Chinese (Traditional and Simplified) in the pre-release version of Apple's iPhone firmware 2.0 included in the latest Apple iPhone SDK Beta 4 (Build 5A258F) which is...

Read the full story here

Comments

• kody epperson
    kody epperson Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

i still haven't heard anything of iphone 2.0 being able to download/upload files.... music, photos etc., and it's starting to make me a little disappointed. you'd think apple is smart enough to do everything that wm6 can.

• Louis
    Louis Posts: 180
    via Wordpress

Don't worry Koddy! What Apple won't do the third party developers who get rejected from the music store will...

I'd worry more about having enough space and how many times you'll be restoring the iphone from application incompatibility syndrome from the hacked iphone..

Chinese? hummm