iOS 5.1 Turns iPhone 4S into a 4G iPhone on AT&T's Network

2»

Comments

• AT&T Employee
    via Wordpress
    Y'all stupid people with iPhones shouldn't even be here talking **** about Apple's iOS revision of a small insignificant icon change and AT&T's speed. You stupid dumb hypocrites. And if you're not an iPhone users why are you even here? LmfaoI don't care what you all are saying, iPhone is the only number one selling phone in the world for the last few years and manufacturers can't even keep up with he demands. So stfu and stop complaining like some little fags! No one forced you guys to use any of these technologies, go back to your stone age and live in a cave! LMFAO
  • matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress
    Using the SPEEDTEST.NET app I ran a test and got 7.04Mbps Down and 4.64Mbps up. I apparently have "4G" on my iphone 4s. It shows the logo so it must be true! ;-) And for reference I am at the corner of Jamacha and Washington in El Cajon, CA.
  • Azures
    Azures Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    Nice, I'm in coacoa beach, and on a good day I get 1-2mbit Download and 1mbit upload speed.
  • Shyann
    Shyann Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Name
    Name Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    uh, what? Long Term Evolution (700/1700MHz) capable of up to 72Mbps isn't technically considered 4th generation cellular technology? you are probably wrong.
  • Mark S
    Mark S Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Huh? HSPA+ isn't faster. It's fast - I'm averaging 4-5Mbps. But I have a 4G LTE aircard for my laptops - 8Mbps is average. Sometimes I'm over 11.