Verizon's 4G iPad Plans Include Mobile Hotspot At No Extra Charge?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVerizon's 4G iPad Plans Include Mobile Hotspot At No Extra Charge?

The newly announced iPad, in addition to 4G LTE, also has 'Personal Hotspot,' a feature that was earlier exclusive to the iPhone, which let users create a WiFi network to share their phone's data connection.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jaymon
    Jaymon Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Yea for my slow 3G iPhone with 2 gb cap
  • Opps
    Opps Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Had known that I would have preordered the Verison version instead of the AT&Ts. Does anyone know if the plans are still avalable month to month? This will be my 1st iPad & I'm hoping not 2 locked in to another ongoing service plan
  • Opps
    Opps Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Had I known that I would have preordered the Verison version instead of AT&Ts. Does anyone know if the plans are still avalable month to month? This will be my 1st iPad & I'm hoping not 2 locked in to another ongoing service plan
  • DoctorTim
    DoctorTim Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    Had I known you were going to double post I would have stopped reading.
  • Raw Serf
    Raw Serf Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You'd use hotspot to connect your laptop at hotels and client sites and airports. You'd use hotspot when you are tired of using 3G service on your iPhone and your want IPhone LTE speeds and your iPad is put away in your bag. Major win for Verizon if they deliver.
  • Hisham
    Hisham Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    For my blackberry XD
  • Switcher
    Switcher Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    AT&T you are too slow!!! Yesterday you lost my two LTE iPad orders and likly to loose a many year ~$2.5k/yr customer as your LTE expansion is too slow and verizon is finally gsm compatible on iPhones, and the inclusion of personal hotspots are important. Only thing you have left to try and keep me is tettig a well priced family dataplan! Still pissed about you giving $4b to tmobile, and I do mean giving because any fool should have known that purchase would never be approved in a 4 carrier US, especially AT&T! Only goes to show we overpay for the service so much so that mistakes of this proportion don't impact the CEO!