New iPad Reviews Are Out

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew iPad Reviews Are Out

With just over a day to go for the new iPad launch, Apple has lifted the embargo on reviews for the third generation iPad and we've started seeing some of the well known tech writers and critics publishing reviews of the new iPad.

Here's what some of them had to say about Apple's third generation iPad:

Walt Mossberg of AllThingsD

Since it launched in 2010, the iPad has been the best tablet on the planet. With the new, third-generation model, it still holds that crown.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress
    I will get mine soon.
  • Hates waiting
    Hates waiting Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Not soon enough. I preordered on day one. I hate spending that much & then having to wait :-/ at least I won't have too get up early to wait in line like I did for my phone.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Next year Apple will launch 4th gen iPadIt will be certainly thinner (as new thinner and smaller LTE chips come in).It will have 8 megapixel cameraA6 SoS chipNew designNo home buttonComplete Siri
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    and yes 128 GB model will come for sure, because app sizes have increased so much that 16 GB will be foolish to offer.
  • Skyjumper2012
    Skyjumper2012 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hopefully mine will arrive today :)
  • riley
    riley Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I saw a huge improvement in the way things worked on my new iPad. My last iPad was still kicking strong, but I thought it was time for an upgrade. I have the white LTE version, and it is just plain fast. My favorite app is the DISH Remote Access app. I like it because when paired with LTE, I can stream any live or recorded show from my Hopper DVR at home to my iPad. What’s better is that I can stream anywhere I am whether it’s at DISH where I work or on my way to school on the train. Plus, TV looks gorgeous on the Retina Display. I love how the DRA app and iPad work so well together!