A Closer Look Inside The New iPad Reveals iPhone 4's 5MP Camera, iPad 2's 0.3MP Front-Facing Camera

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageA Closer Look Inside The New iPad Reveals iPhone 4's 5MP Camera, iPad 2's 0.3MP Front-Facing Camera & Lots More

The teardown of the 3rd generation iPad by iFixit revealed that Apple's new iPad has 1GB (double that of iPad 2), comes with Qualcomm's MDM9600 baseband chip and a much larger battery.

Folks at Chipworks have picked up from where iFixit left off. They have taken an even closer look inside the new iPad, which has revealed some interesting details. Here are some of the highlights:

Read the full story here

Comments

• waxmarax
    waxmarax Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    hi sir im so much confused .i have ipod touch 4g and i have jailbreaked it with 5.0.1 ios untethered and i want restore it with itunes .so i first suddenly removed cyida from ipod touch and everything on ipod touch that i have download with **** or cydia one thing i forgot to delete from cydia is utorrent remote.now i have utorrent reomote on it and i want restore it with itunes .when i open itunes for restoring 5.0.1 its says me error everytime 3194.i tried 6 times no result just 3194 error.i read post you replied to set host file when i open host file it was invalid it has nothing inside in windows/system 32/drivers/etc/host/ nothng in this folder wriiten what i do to restore it to 5.0.1 again thanks plz help me?
  • waxmarax
    waxmarax Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i just know iphone hacks helping me lot i did ?i want help again plz help me guys?
  • Paradox
    Paradox Posts: 327
    via Wordpress
    it may help if you actually tell someone what you want help with. If you want help with jail breaking then you may want to post on a forum topic about jawbreaking and not one about camera sensors.
  • JJ
    JJ Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    And...learn how to form proper coherent sentences
  • Dana
    Dana Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Would you talk a little more about the battery life? I am very happy with my 64GB iPad 1 still, but want to know when it is time to get a new one. The camera still doesn't sound like it is worth changing for- Is it worth getting a new iPad yet? ( I just got a new MacBook pro too)
  • Cillmore
    Cillmore Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, what the **** are you on about mate
  • Informalgadget
    Informalgadget Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I still have my iPad 1, never updated to the 2nd gen. I just got the new iPad yesterday and love it! But is it really worth the upgrade? the display is obviously amazing and its pretty snappy when doing things. while I feel happy with my upgrade, I think I also could have lived with my iPad 1. If you feel happy with the iPad 1 and don't really care about the display or about the latest games that require the new GPU, I would just stick with your old iPad for now.
  • hop
    hop Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    get the new iPad and if you are not satisfied just return it.
  • Umm Da Dum
    Umm Da Dum Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Am surprised they didnt use the 4s camera for the ipad3. can only guess it was to keep costs down as the screen cant be cheap to manufacture.i wont be gettin one either way, just a tech fan although it must be nice to see a full resolution image of the camera picture before youve taken it. as with most cameras and phones your limited to the lower resolution screen. only once your copied your photo to computer or hdtv that you see the true photo quality.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    So part shuffling does happen?