DisplayMate: New iPad Has The Best Display Ever on a Mobile Device

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageDisplayMate: New iPad Has The Best Display Ever on a Mobile Device

DisplayMate - a leader in video diagnostics has published a detailed shootout between the new iPad, iPad 2 and iPhone 4's display (iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S feature the same Retina Display).

Read the full story here

Comments

• Hmmm?
    Hmmm? Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    The display is really nice but it's subjective. For instance, they awarded the Picture Quality to the Motorala droid but im sure most people in this site would claim the "Retina Diplsay" from the 4 and 4s was better. I personally like Amoled screens and can't wait for the Tab 7.7.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    That is not rocket science, no really it is int.
  • Reeplay
    Reeplay Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
    shut up piece of ****
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress
    Is it obvious? Retina display= best display? Since there no tablet reach this high resolution so it has to be the best display.
  • Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress
    Well I was surely waitong too. But! They seem to ditch the 7.7 project and have no really informations about it. The biggest amoled is note (5-inch phone) wchich is still too small for a tablet. On the other hand there is green whites issue of oled displays and since I'm a colorist it's really important to have as closely calibrated display as possible. This makes ipad an obvious choice... Not a fan boy - just demanding user