iPhone Accessory - iControlPad will add physical buttons and joypad to the iPhone for some serious g

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone Accessory - iControlPad will add physical buttons and joypad to the iPhone for some serious gaming action

We have seen some interesting native games for the iPhone such as Raging Thunder that have taken advantage of iPhone's accelerometer and can expect games like Doom and Quake 3 to be ported to the iPhone soon. Though all that is exciting news for iPhone users, I prefer the physical...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bourne
    Bourne Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Useless. First gaming isnt ideal on cellphones and even the iPhone. So if I have to carry that huge thing why not just bring a real portable gaming device.

• bikerdudepost
    bikerdudepost Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I think it is a great idea for 3 reasons: 1) I am not a hard core games and would gladly sacrafice some grafix to only cary one device even if it is marginly bigger. I enjoy the super nintendo games and the turbo racing game and that is pretty good graphics. So one device over 2 is a big win in my book expocally on the motorcycle. 2) with this kind of devlopement users can have the kind of textile feeback they need say when they can't look directly at there phones. Say when changing songs in iTunes or making a "quick dial". For the iPhone market something like this could could be used to hold, switch, merge, answer, and end calls all based on what buttons you pushed giving the user a rich textile feedback system. 3) with this kind of devlopement means more and more 3rd party "add on's" for the iPhone, I have seen a sort of gps unit but looks at the bigger picture with perhaps a travel keyboard like the palms have, barcode readers, perhaps someone will make a 3G unit( I know I would like that as I don't have 3G where I like but sometimes go to areas that are covered), a camera flash, a forward pointing camera( for video confrencing and or maybe a "nicer" perhaps even high end video add on.... R&D on this kind of stuff opens the devlope of endless possiblities!

• Jack Rythers
    Jack Rythers Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hey buddy, learn how to spell!!!!

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

Hey, this is Alex from Arizona, I really like your mobile site. You know, last year I also had a website and I was also interested in getting sales and increasing my website revenue, this is kind of off the subject, but I just came across a company called Hot Search Marketing on a different blog: http://rateyourinternetmarketing.blogspot.com.

Have you heard about them? They're supposed to offer free seo and ppc management services and only charge for leads. I think this is awesome, and if it's true, I think you should check out their site at: http://www.hothelpsyousell.com.

Anyway, keep up the good writing and if you do try them out, shoot me an email or just write a post review about them.

I'll be coming back to your blog

Cheers!