iPad 3 - The Most Expensive Verizon 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Lasts For Over 24 Hours [Battery Life]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad 3 - The Most Expensive Verizon 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Lasts For Over 24 Hours [Battery Life]

iPad 3, in addition to 4G LTE, also has 'Personal Hotspot,' a feature that was earlier exclusive to the iPhone, which let users create a WiFi network to share their phone's data connection.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slick
    Slick Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    finally something positive to counteract the negative battery reports(oh no , it takes longer to charge ! oh no , it won't stop charging for an hour !)
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Oh no I'm out of data and they want me to spend more! pass...
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    Good article, but probably the last one I'll read from here. It is NOT okay to hijack my screen with an overlaid advertisement.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Thought I should clarify, my point wasn't to shame Slick, rather to shame the cell companies into offering something better because the price they charge for data is offensive.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    So basically you need an unlimited plan?
  • moe
    moe Posts: 158
    via Wordpress
    perfect Im safe Canada ftw
  • ^_^
    via Wordpress
    They should have a flat $5 per GB and stop worrying about caps. If you don't use the data you don't pay so much. If your a data hog then you pay for it. If I am only checking email daily or grabbing a low data street map for the gps a couple times a month I shouldn't need to pay as much as someone who is streaming movies all day. (well half a day with the data cap).
  • ^_^
    via Wordpress
    And not bashing people that use a lot, but I have had unlimited on the phone 4ever, and because I am most often in wifi hotspot areas, and I pay for an ISP at home, my usage rarely exceeds 1 GB. Rather pay a prorated bill than the $30 a month I pay now. I agree with Chris, they need better options for pricing bandwidth on the cellular networks.