ETSI Postpones Vote on Nano-SIM Card Standard

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageETSI Postpones Vote on Nano-SIM Card Standard

European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) was supposed to vote on the new nano-SIM standard.

As we had noted earlier, Apple, which has the backing of European carriers, is up against rivals such as Motorola, RIM and Nokia who have proposed "nano-SIM" cards as the next industry standard for miniaturized SIM cards to ETSI.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    SAMSUNG SUCKS...i KNOW iT HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WiTH THE POST ... i JUST NEEDED TO TAKE iT OUT OF MY SYSTEM!!!
  • You're an idiot
    You're an idiot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    U suck. Just needed to get that out of my system.
  • xero14
    xero14 Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    Samsung rocks, their phones are the only thing that they make that's not the best. Great phones there just not iPhones I think the company is better then apple.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    There u go, next iphone wont be that thin now.
  • Moy
    Moy Posts: 56
    via Wordpress
    YOU'RE AN iDiOT... YOU'RE A FcKiNG iDiOT... i COULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER NAME FOR YOU.. ps.. YOU SUCK!
  • kraken
    kraken Posts: 36
    via Wordpress
    Micro-SIM sucks. Nano SIM will suck harder. Micro-SIM is already way too small to handle effectively, and the need for a clunky adapter whenever I perform work on, and subsequently need to reactivate my old iPhone 3gs and 3g is beyond annoying. The fact that I can't temporarily switch back to a dumb phone at will is nearly a dealbreaker, since universal SIM cards are one of the biggest advantages of AT&T. I hope Nokia blocks this hard. They are heroes in my mind for doing so. It's a pity I will never buy their products again since they use Windows Mobile 7 now. The fact that most Androids use normal sized SIM cards is one of the big reasons I plan to switch when my contract is up. Of course that will leave my iPhone4 in a permanent unusable state the next time I update iOS. At that point I'll probably just sell it and say good riddance to Apple's worthless BS.