Apple Replacing iPad 3 Units Exhibiting Any Wi-Fi Issue

Options
^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Replacing iPad 3 Units Exhibiting Any Wi-Fi Issue

Couple of weeks back, we reported that some iPad 3 users were reporting Wi-Fi connectivity issues. Some of you had also confirmed that you had noticed the issue as well.

9to5Mac reports that they've got hold of an internal AppleCare document, which reveals that Apple is actively investigating the poor Wi-Fi performance affecting the third-generation iPad.

Symptoms

Read the full story here

Comments

• OGT
    OGT Posts: 230
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Congrats All iPadsBetaTesters you Did well....! Now find more issues, apple is very appreciated
  • Dan o
    Dan o Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I don't think this is a big problem. Just like with the IPad that gets hotter. My girlfriends iPad 3 wifi only is working just fine.
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Options
    So its a hardware issue?
  • Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Ghod! Haters! On your mark, get set, whine!
  • mkimid
    mkimid Posts: 227
    via Wordpress
    Options
    There are too many hidden stories ~
  • Dave Greco
    Dave Greco Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    If it were a bug they'd release a software update to fix it. So your beta testing theory is pretty ignorant. There was likely a bad batch of wireless chips and I am sure that the affected demograph is small. That or there is no real problem at all but Apple is being pro active in trying to identify one if there is. Wireless performance can be affected by so many things down to running your microwave, lighting or being in the wrong line of sight to your router. For a lot of people that are new to such mobile devices they may have no idea how polluted the wireless wavelengths are and how line of sight works and is affected by different materials and interferences.
  • Danny Kennedy
    Danny Kennedy Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I had return one for Apple store. They giving me the new one, then I was using two more week the happen come again. Now I already return back to them no more to using the Ipad 2012. Suck.
  • OGT
    OGT Posts: 230
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "Apple Fanboy Talking" If apple is replacing the freaky iPad, is obviously that the iPad is not working well, if this issue was a software bug, Hello where is the new update to fix it iOS5.1.1Who is the ignorant?
  • steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I had that problem with my New iPad, but I couldn't change it by another one, because it's a gift from my family on Europa. So I was looking for a solution, and I found an alternative, it's about some cases (suppose it fix signal wifi) I was skeptical about it, so I searched for more information and found that it have a certification confirming this, so I bought some one, and it works. They are made by Pong Research and have nice models.